*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042960
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1042960 added January 11, 2023 at 8:16am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 7: Building squeeze and hurdles
“Oh I made it through, though it was an… Interesting journey through”. Both youngsters looked eagerly at their mother as she continued. “I was actually straddling their buildings, my paws on the hard trails either side of them. My paws barely fit on the trails. I was crushing not only their travelling boxes but metal torches they used for light as well. But as I got in deeper the buildings grew taller. Soon I reached one that just reached my belly”. Valentina cocked her head “That sounds difficult, did you try going over?” Anastasia nodded.

“Oh yes, it was a tight fit but I went carefully. I felt my legs brush the sides. I cringed as I thought I might have damaged it but luckily it wasn't damaged. As my legs passed windows I felt tinies reaching out and stroking them”. Boris giggled “I bet that felt good and the tinies probably had a cool view of your thick muscular legs covering their windows”. Valentina nodded “Yeah. I bet it would have looked amazing from inside. Plus the tinies strokes indicating they were enjoying mother passing by”.

“Oh I figured they were enjoying looking at me, well some at least. Down the trails, tinies ran in their droves. I felt a little guilty but I gave them time to run clear. I was expecting all of them to stroke me or admire me for that matter”. Boris whined “aww. Such a shame, I would love to see such a big and strong Tigress strolling around”. Anastasia sighed “Yes. But being a gigantic predator would be intimidating imagine being bug sized next to Shadow here”. Boris and Valentina both looked at Shadow’s huge paws and pictured what it would look like bug sized beneath him. “Wow. I can see what you’d mean” said Valentina. Boris laughed “But Shadow is friendly, you know he’s fascinated by and gentle with bugs”. Anastasia giggled “True, but remember everyone has different personalities and views. A bug would have little chance against a giant if it was actually aggressive, like the Deer”. Both youngsters nodded in understanding as Anastasia continued.

“Anyway A tiny nearly got themself squished”. Both youngsters gasped and their eyes went wide “how?!” Anastasia lifted a paw. “As I was planting my paw, a tiny ran out of a side trail and right under it as I was a second away from planting it. ‘Careful tiny!’ I cried as I stopped. Leaving my paw hovering over the tiny turned back and ran out from under my paw. I sighed as I let my paw drop”. Boris sighed in relief “Phew. I thought the tiny one would be a goner!” Valentina huffed “Nah, mothers careful”.

“Indeed I was. But as I passed the building I felt my belly rubbing over rooftop boxes. It felt good actually. Though my teats did crush them as they brushed on over. Apart from the rooftop boxes I didn't damage any other part of the building. Luckily after that building it was back to smaller ones surrounded by trails and large areas of stored travelling boxes. Of course before stepping on the travelling boxes ! sniffed to make sure they were tiny free. But also some of the travelling boxes bashed together and made an annoying sound”.

“What sound was that mother?” Boris asked. Anastasia growled “A high pitched screeching blaring sound. Lights flashes and oh my did it hurt my ears! I growled at the tinies on my back asking how they could put up with such a racket. Sadly I must have growled loudly as I made them shiver. I apologised and they seemed to calm down. But my goodness the noise irritated my ears”. Valentina cocked her head “Did you try to stop the noise?” Anastasia shook her head “No, but I was tempted to swipe at them. But I resisted and tried my best to ignore the noise”.

“Oh I think I would have ended up squishing them to make them stop,” said Boris. Anastasia growled “No. That would make me and you look aggressive. Best to show some control and learn to ignore unpleasant things rather than attack”. Boris nodded “Perhaps you are correct mother” Valentina laughed “Of course she is. I would ignore them also”. Anastasia grinend at their agreement to behave if they visited the tinies world. “Anyway I had a big hurdle.. Literally next to get over”. This grabbed the eager attention of the youngsters once more.

“Before me were several buildings as tall as me. I could go through the gaps that were too small nor walk over them like before. To go around would have taken forever as would have going back. The longer the Carcass remained the more likely it would attract ferals”. Boris asked “So what did you do?” Anastasia grinned “Oh I leapt over them. I looked past the row of tall buildings to see a round circular building with a large green patch in the centre just the right size for me to stand on. I smelt no tinies within. But my leap would need to be perfectly precise”.

“Did you make it?” Asked Boris. Anastasia continued “Yes. I had to get the tinies on my back to hold on tight though. I pulled at my fur and gripped it in my fingers. They are smart and realised that they needed to hold on tight. Once they were gripping my fur I squatted in preparation for my leap. Luckily the area I was in was a large travelling box storage area. I’d never leapt far from a stand still. I was going to have to push off hard. I knew the hard trail material would be torn up and thrown back. So I checked over my shoulder that no tinies were behind. Then I snarled, without thinking as I pushed off. I kicked up four huge chunks of trail material that flew back crushing travelling boxes and buildings alike. All tiny free though”.

“Wow! I bet that was impressive”. Said Boris “Shh! Let mother continue!” hissed Valentina as she keenly listened to Anastasia. “So I sailed high and true over buildings. I had forgotten to check if they were tiny free. Tinies within ducked as I whizzed on over. Sadly despite my best efforts my paws did brush the roofs. Tearing off rooftop boxes. But other than that I cleared them. I arced over the stadium. Holding out my paws and legs ready for landing”.

“Wow, I bet the landing was hard?” Asked Boris. “Really Boris?! Stop interrupting!” Huffed Valentina. Boris huffed “I just wanted to know”. Anastasia nodded “It’s fine Valentina. Yes, the landing was hard. The building cracked around me; it had furniture all around the interior that blew everywhere. The grass patch was completely wrecked by my paws. I was happy that I had made it. I checked back on my tiny riders. Most were white faced but some cheered”. This time Valentina interrupted “I bet that was a fun ride for the tinies!” Boris laughed “Oh yeah! Though we shouldn’t enjoy giving rides I think I would love to give tinies a ride like that”. Anastasia nodded “Yes. I don’t mind giving them a ride and it felt good to hear them cheer at me, but anthro’s would never get an experience like that.. Ever!”

“So anyway after a hop out of the building, of course making sure no tinies were in my landing zone I set off more annoying noises from the travelling boxes surrounding the building. I sighed with annoyance as I walked over to the Deer which was nearby with no tall buildings to worry about”. Valentina gulped “So now you ate?” Anastasia nodded “Yes. I was so hungry and was maybe a little too messy".
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042960