*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042962
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1042962 added January 11, 2023 at 8:18am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 9: Swimming pool bath and playtime
“So, what did you find to wash off in mother?” Valentina asked. “Well I could see large artificial lakes and pools in another part of the city. The lakes and pools though clearly artificial looked big enough for me to use and so I headed on over. It was an easy walk as only homes and trails were full of empty travelling boxes. There were tinies to avoid but that was easy. What shocked me the most was the lakes were full of tinies swimming around. They sounded and looked so happy”. Valentina gasped “Wait, wouldn’t they be running?” Anastasia shrugged “I guess as they were far away from me and the Deer they never noticed us”.

“Phfft… The tinies must have poor senses”. Huffed Boris. Anastsia crossed her arms and looked annoyed at Boris. He gulped “I didn’t mean it nastily!” Anastasia snorted “I hope not! But yes, I worked out they were intelligent clearly but their sense of smell, hearing and sight must be poor. But it did mean I could have fun with them when I washed”. Both youngsters giggled and Shadow grumbled contently. “Oh I would love to get to play with tinies one day”. Laughed Valentina. Anastasia held up her arms “You never know”.

“So… As I neared the lakes. The tinies finally noticed my approach. I waved down happily at them. But they screamed and swam away. I forgot that not only was I a giant predator I was covered in blood. The poor things must have been so terrified of me. I could smell their fear. I felt bad, but I had to wash off. Hoping that cleaning off the blood would make me less intimidating. I started off with my hands. Sadly the pristine water did turn a shade of red as the blood washed off. I moved to the next lake to splash my face. I let the tinies swim clear though before I splashed up the water. With my hands and muzzle cleaned I just had my paws left to wash”.

Boris interrupted “was the water deep mother?” Anastasia shook her head. “No, but I bet it was for the tinies. But there was enough water to wash with. My paws though were to tall to go under water. Luckily the tinies had even made a waterfall. So smart I thought I placed my paws beneath one by one and washed off the blood and debris. Leaving my whole body nice and clean. I fully focused on the tinies whose swims I had interrupted. I felt so bad as they ran/swam away. I felt like joining in, but I was to big but I could still play”. Boris laughed “You wanted to play with the tinies? Wow I would as well” Valentina huffed “Hey and I would as well”. Shadow grunted making it clear he’d love to play with them as well.

Anastasia laughed. “Yes I wanted to play. So I laid down carefully to check it was clear. I laid over the pools I’d messed up. Leaving the clear ones uncovered. The tinies kept running. To stop them I placed my hands over the entrance and exit. The tinies tripped and stared up at me in terror. I whined at them that I had no intention of hurting them. The tinies on my back started to yell at the tinies below. I think they were telling them to calm down and trust me. I offered my hand to my riders and lowered them into the pool”.

“Did your riders play with you?” Asked Valentina. “Oh yes. They splashed me and I splashed them back. But only with one finger. I was enjoying myself and chuffed away contently as we splashed each other. I removed my other hand from the exit. I felt it should be the tinies' own choice to play with me or not. “Did any more tinies play with you mother then?” Asked Boris.
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042962