*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042969
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1042969 added January 11, 2023 at 8:22am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 16: Potential adversary to potential mate
“Yes, once I told him the whole story he sniffed me closely again. He even sniffed my Sword that he partially unsheathed and my legs. He could smell the trace of tinies on my back. He finally seemed to believe me. He backed up, taking his Sword off of my neck. He sheathed it along with his claws. I sighed in relief. He told me he’d trust me and I told him that I trust him. But I did grumble for I asked him why he was ripping open the tinies homes”. Boris jumped, “Yeah, why was he doing that?!” Shadow snorted, Valentina as she shook her head. “Yes, he didn’t believe you at first yet he was destroying the tinies homes on purpose”.

“I was thinking that the whole time. He was doing it to rescue the tinies within who wouldn’t come out. Once he scooped them up he placed them on his back for protection. He also pointed out the dead Cow Taur to emphasise his point”. Both youngsters sighed in relief as did Shadow. The huge Grand Smilodon leaned in against the youngsters. Making them giggle as they stroked his large body.

“Phew, I was worried for a second. Rescuing them does seem more important than keeping their homes intact. As what if more nasty giants attacked?” Said Boris. Valentina agreed “Yes. Being on our backs would be the safest place for them. Or even Shadow’s”. The huge blacked furred beast groaned contently at their petting and the thought of carrying tinies upon his huge back. “Well as with the metal birds that may not be true. We did find a better place for the tinies”. Both youngsters' eyes went wide “Where, not on us any more?!”

Anastasias shook her head “No, I’ll come to the place later. I still wasn’t so keen on deliberately damaging their homes and buildings. But Vladimir just shrugged and said he’d keep doing it. He asked me to help him gather up the rest of the tinies. An offer I couldn’t refuse. So we headed to their town together”. Valentina raised her hand “So was the town much different to the city?” Boris rolled his eyes “It’s a town silly, of course it would be different to a city!” Valentina huffed at her brother.

Anastasia waved her hands “calm down you two. But yes the town was much different. Smaller, only made up of one storey buildings the trails between were narrower and had less travelling boxes upon them. Your father’s paw prints covered many of the trails as did Cow hooves. As we walked I not only studied the town but him as well”.

“Did you like what you saw?” Asked Boris. Anastasia growled at him,making him cringe. “So cheeky! Of course else how would you two be here?! I looked at his large paws like mine. They were covered in crushed travelling boxes and pieces of the tinies hard trails”. She paused and pondered briefly before carrying on. “I also looked under his tail, what I saw was really impressive. I could tell he would make a fine mate”.

“Did you want to make out?” Giggled Valentina. Boris laughed. Anastasia’s mouth dropped. “So damn cheeky! And no, I didn’t. I wasn't in oestrous and had no desire for sex right then. Sex is for reproduction, not pleasure. Well there can be exceptions to that rule. The metal bird tinies did excite me a little down there so to speak”. Both youngsters were snickering to themselves. Anastasia growled. “Enough of that. Before you ask, yes they were large, but Shadow there has bigger ones”. The two of them stared at Shadow’s hind. Which he turned away from them, making them all laugh.

Once they all stopped laughing Anastasia continued. “Now, less adults talk and we’ll go back to the story. Vladimir had noticed me staring under his tail. He told me his name and how he wanted to be my mate. He said it so casually which surprised me after how belligerent he had been moments before. But I accepted his offer. Not only was he quite impressive physically being together we would be able to help out the tinies together and fend off other evil creatures”.

“So we reached the tinies town. Vladimir immediately headed for occupied buildings. I watched him as he crouched down. Grabbing roofs with his hand. With a quick tug and tear off they’d come. He always grinned at the tinies and/or waved at them”. Valentina giggled “He sounds quite sweet now” Boris nodded “Yes. He went from extreme anger to friendly so fast”. Anastasia shrugged “well, we do have our tempers. But despite the damage it was nice to see him at work”.

Shadow whined and held up a paw he gently swiped backwards at the air. “I think you would be too big to do it safely, Shadow” Said Boris as he petted him. Anastasia nodded. “Yes, I didn't think it would be safe for you Shadow. But if you do visit we could place them on your back. Vladimir actually offered me some tinies he’d just rescued. I accepted them of course and held them before my face to say hello. I placed them on my back as Vladimir moved on. I couldn’t help noticing that many tinies were out on the trails now we had arrived in the town. I considered doing Vladimir’s method but with so many on the streets I wouldn’t need to go for their homes”. Boris cocked his head “ooh decisions. I’m not sure what I'd have done”. Valentina replied “I would have gone for the tinies on the trails”. Shadow huffed in agreement with Valentina. “So what did you do mother?” Asked Boris.
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042969