*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043603
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1043603 added January 25, 2023 at 6:46am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 31: The City of giants
Vladimir bared his fangs, making the youngsters cower. “Oh there was. Many of them! At first we could only watch in shock. As the ten dogs tore through the tinies homes. One pulled off room for another to shove it snout in to slurp up the tinies within. Others picked up travelling boxes and tossed them around. Smashing up many homes and crushing countless tinies”. He paused as both youngsters stared at him in shock and disgust. Anastasia growled “Yeah and the male dogs were marking homes, blasting them apart with their nasty hot piss. Worse was the largest dog he was humping the tinies homes before pissing on them afterwards”.

“Dogs are disgusting!” Growled Boris. Valentina nodded “Yes, so nasty and destructive!” Vladimir huffed “But it wasn’t just dogs causing chaos for the tinies. An anthro Wolf, a female, was squatting over what appeared to be long strings of Travelling boxes. She pulled one box off of the string and studied the tinies within. Then she tipped the box forwards, letting the tinies drop into her loincloth”. Anastasia growled “Yes, I remember her smug look as the tinies squirmed against her privates”.

“So now you also had a mean anthro to deal with?!” Snorted Boris. Anastaisa and Vladimir shook her heads. “There were more giants. In the middle of the city a huge Bull taur was just staring at his own reflection against one of the tall buildings with glass sides. It had huge dangling privates confirming he was a male. He had left a rather obvious trail of destruction. Hoof prints and between them the tops of building had been smashed apart by his huge dangling testicles”.

The two youngsters giggled but cringed at a snarl from Vladimir. “It wasn’t funny! The Bull had probably killed hundreds just with a careless step and swing of his nuts. Then there was a Feral Fox casually gulping up tinies. It also crushed the travelling boxes or chewed on them as well”. Valentina whined “Was there no friendly giants at all in the city?” Anastasia sighed. “Well there was only one giant left. She was a snow white feral Kitsune”. Both youngsters gasped “A kitsune? With nine tails and magic?”

Anastasia nodded “The same”. Both youngsters grinned “cool” they said in unison. Anastasia continued “she was slowly strolling along. Lifting tinies and their travelling boxes with her magic powers. She’d study and sniff them before politely lowering them gently to the ground. She was being very slow and delicate with her paws. She didn’t even leave any paw prints on the tinies trails or earth. Her nine tails flowed high over the tops of the taller buildings. It was a relief to see at least one of them was friendly”.

“I thought they were made up, I’ve never seen magic power or nine tailed Beasts before”. Muttered Boris. Vladimir snorted “Well, they don't live in this area. But they are real, we’ve told you before about them. But we had to decide on what action to take with the other giants and the tinies. I wanted to introduce them to my Sword”. He unsheathed his Sword partially before his children. They stared keenly at it. Anastasia rolled her eyes. “I had to stop your father. Rather than go in Swords waving. The fight would likely have killed many more tinies and destroyed their city”.

“So what did you do then?” Asked Valentina. “Well. Zoysa suggested we try and rescue as many tinies as possible before the other giants get them. Your father of course wanted to get his Sword wet. So I was left to decide on whether we should charge in and fight or rescue the tinies”. Boris laughed “I hope you chose father’s plan!” Valentina gave him a funny look “No, mother’s idea is better!” Anastasia chuckled as Vladimir glanced over at her sideways.
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043603