*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043613-Rude-Crude-and-Socially-Unacceptable-WC-302-Rated-E
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest · #2268413
A place to keep my entries for various contests and challenges
#1043613 added January 24, 2023 at 4:53pm
Restrictions: None
Rude, Crude, and Socially Unacceptable {WC 302, Rated E)
The biggest problem in society today is people. The solution is easy-peasy, get rid of the people and we won’t have any social problems.

What do you mean that’s not a solution? Egads, you’re making this tough.

Okay, let’s try this again, the problem is, too many people get butt-hurt too easily over anything that they disapprove of. The idea of live and let live has been flushed down the crapper and replaced with, do what I want. A few days ago I was approached at the meat counter by someone trying to shame me for buying steak. With all the sarcasm I could muster I informed the guy, “Oh, Heavens no, this isn’t for me! I have a Husky. Canines need meat, but I’ve already killed all the rabbits and squirrels to feed him, so now I have to buy him steak.” He looked at me with a quizzical look in his eyes, I don’t think he fully believed me. And, I don’t know why he felt he had to push his ideals on me, and the other shoppers, none of us ripped into him over his choice of foods.

I think we could all take some lessons from Andre. He could care less what you eat, or drink. He’s not offended if you pick your ass or your nose, and he’s not bothered by what image you have on your t-shirt or what kind of car you drive. He also knows how to put a person straight if they complain about him drinking right out the beer tap, or ridicule him for eating scraps off the floor. He puts his hand behind his back, grunts a few times, and throws a handful of crap in their face.


A proud member of "WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group

"Reading soothes the soul, writing sets it free." T.J.

© Copyright 2023 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043613-Rude-Crude-and-Socially-Unacceptable-WC-302-Rated-E