*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043641
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1043641 added January 25, 2023 at 8:01am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 33: Dealing with the other giants
Anastasia sighed sadly. “So I rescued more tinies with the damn dogs causing more death and destruction. I was rescuing less and less tinies. I lost my temper and grabbed my bow. Nocking an arrow I fired it amongst them. Unfortunately as I said before it had a rather negative effect”. Both youngsters whined “oh no” She shook her sadly. “Oh yes. They ran in one great pack, ripping through the tinies homes and squishing thousands. They went for the Fox chasing after it. Luckily the Fox ran out of the city and the dogs all followed. I then had to shift through the wreckage to find any surviving tinies. I felt so guilty for my indirect destruction”. She paused and lowered her head using a hand to wipe away tears.

Vladimir patted her belly. “Relax, it wasn’t your fault! The dogs would have killed them all if you hadn’t intervened”. Both youngsters nodded “Yeah! You still managed to save many tinies from the dogs!” Anastasia lifted her head “I know, but still I felt so guilty, even to this day”. Vladimir kept stroking her “well I ended up enraging the Bull Taur and you know what damage that behemoth caused”. Both youngsters gulped “Oh that sounds bad!”

Vladimir huffed “BUT before we give off more negativity maybe some positivity first? For Zoysa, Shira had a good interaction with the Kitsune at least. Would it cheer you up to tell them this part dear?” Vladimir asked his mate. She nodded and resumed the story. “Yes, the Kistune was still not causing trouble. She approached Zoysa and Shira steadily and with a curious look on her muzzle. Shira and Zoysa were busy stroking her belly and stopping tinies from escaping. But most were willingly petting her”. Valentina whined “aww so cute!”

Anastasia laughed “Yeah, Shira was so gentle with the tinies. Despite her size so many of them willingly petted her belly. Zoysa picked up the runners and returned them to his pouches. They noticed the Kitsune finally when she was halfway through the park. She was going slow and calm. Showing no signs of aggression. Shira grumbled at her and she whined back. Zoysa had his hand on his dagger, ready for trouble. But what happened next amazed us all”. Boris jumped excitedly “Oh, what did she do, use her magic?”

Anastasia nodded “Yes. Her eyes flashed and the tinies started to rise up in the air. Then they landed all over her. On her head, side, legs… The Kitsune was raising the tinies to previously unreachable spots on Shira. Shira of course enjoyed the tinies pets whilst Zoysa and us realised the Kitsune was indeed friendly”. Vladimir sighed and growled “But then I had trouble with the Bull”. Both youngsters stared intently at him as he continued.

“As i tore open buildings to rescue tinies close to the Bull I caught his attention. For he stopped admiring himself and spared down at me. He threatened to shove a hoof up my backside if I touched his ‘mirror’. I wasn’t go to just be threatened, I don’t give a shit how much larger they are. So I told him to do something useful rather than just worshipping himself. That clearly angered him as he let off a loud snort and demanded me to repat myself”. Anastasia rolled her eyes “Then you called him food, that really pissed him off!” Both youngsters gasped “Wow dad! What an amazing insult!” Laughed Boris. Valentina shook her head “A bit to far, if I was called food i’d be livid!”

Vladimir snarled “He was asking for it! But yes it really pissed him off. He blasted steam from his nostrils and stamped his feet. Producing earthquakes that shook the entire city. Glass shattered and buildings cracked. He even wrecked his ‘mirror’ and that was it he flew into a rage. He bellowed and charged right at me!” Anastasia sighed “Yes, we all heard and felt the Bull’s anger. I remember looking over to see the beast tearing towards you, tearing through buildings with ease”.

“Oh my! How did you deal with a monster like that?!” Asked Boris. Anastasia huffed “Well I fired an arrow at him. It hit his shoulder and snapped harmlessly against his bulging muscles”. Boris gasped “Fuck! He sounds unstoppable!” Vladimir growled “I stood my ground, my Sword drawn and claws unsheathed. The Bull laughed at your mothers futile arrow attack. He lifted his two maces high as he said he was going to stomp me into paste. He was just a few moments away. I wasn’t afraid. I prepared to strike with my Sword when something completely unexpected happened”.
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043641