*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043701-School-Systems-Rated-E
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1043701 added January 26, 2023 at 3:01pm
Restrictions: None
School Systems (Rated E)
Andre the Blog Monkey's Banana Bar / Week 4


Owl with signature


Category 1 prompt: What is more important to teach children and teenagers and why: life skills such as healthy lifestyle and finance, or history/civics/politics and sciences/maths? Who should determine what they get taught (teachers, school system, government, parents. etc.)?

All of these subjects matter. Parents should take steps to begin teaching children life skills at an early age. If parents don't do this or can't do this, than whatever child care is envolved should be doing it. Healthy lifestyles, life skills, and finance are a basic in life.

I read that the first 30 years of any new century are critical involving new technological and lifestyle changes. Reading has made a lot of difference in my life. When I was not taught life skills, I learned them reading books. Even though my mom died I could already read at the age of 5. I knew things from observing people. What are children learning when they observe people and situations in lifestyles?

History is one of the most important things to learn. It encompasses the way people over the years have acted in different situations. Historical happenings repeat over and over.

Even church history should be taught in Sunday school and sermons.

Math should be taught as part of finance. A college Algebra teacher told me in a class, that Math should be one of the easiest things to learn because numbers never change. I was interested to find that math needs a math dictionary to go along with all the rules as you study. It isn't really that difficult a subject so, why is it considered difficult?

Politics and Science both need to be taught. If people really want to have free choices in their government political knowledge is part of history. What will people do to control masses of people? Do you want life choices or to be controlled by someone who values put a crown on his head?

Why do so many people think that the earth is not going through some basic weather changes? Because a certain age of people did not get to study environment in science in High School.

I'm told that isn't true now. Children in some High Schools are getting a good dose of environmental studies. I'm for introducing geobiology, geography and biology to all students.

Who should determine curriculum? How would I know? The ones who are concerned that it would be done properly, I guess. I'm giving my opinions from the view of someone who fought to get an education. People without a higher education cannot fight back or they fight an undervalued response to inadequate political overrule.

We need leaders who value the people not the political system. And I mean value every single person no matter the standing within the community. We need to understand the situations presented to people within their lifestyles. Read, read, read, the answers to many questions have already been written by authors, who want to inform.

All words counted on WDC:501

© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043701-School-Systems-Rated-E