*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043742-The-Endless-Abyss-WC-374-Rated-E
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest · #2268413
A place to keep my entries for various contests and challenges
#1043742 added January 27, 2023 at 11:52am
Restrictions: None
The Endless Abyss (WC 374 Rated E)
Which do you think is more important to explore and why: outer space (objects in the universe) or underwater (life and objects in the water environment)? Which would you choose to explore if you could?

I gave this an E Rating, but perhaps it should be PG (pure goofiness)


I think both are important, but first, we have to get there. Therefore, and furthermore, and in conclusion, I would have to say, or maybe want to say, possibly even think, underwater.

Why? Because it's there! Actually, and this is important, because it may be a while before we can go streaking (not the naked kind, although someone will probably do just that) across the galaxy and eventually, in time, and after we've managed that, the universe.

So, therefore and whereby, we will likely get to go deeper and further in our underwater exploration long before we go racing naked across the stars.

My concern is, whenever new territory is explored, it's not long before it's exploited, and usually in unsafe and damaging ways. It takes years to understand, regulate, and protect the environment. So, exploring our oceans, seas, lakes, rivers, and any other underwaters you can find could have serious and damaging results after we find stuff we want, need, or think we could get rich off of.

However, in space, there would be no such danger, since it's out of this world. At least, I hope mining on your anus Uranus, doesn't directly or even indirectly or in any other kind of directly, f*ck mess up our planet.

One thing, or maybe lack of a thing that has not been presented for exploration is the vast, and almost endless abyss that is my cerebrum. It's been hinted at, and even told to me a time or more, that it's completely empty, a total void; I find this better than being informed that I lack gray matter and instead have a black hole.

But my thoughts wander as I meander across this plain of cognition. No matter what's been hinted at, thought about, and/or captured by CAT scans, there must be something there that gives me the perspicacity to recognize these underlying problems and find crackpot crackerjack solutions; this is where I choose to explore.

*Tophat*


A proud member of "WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group

"Reading soothes the soul, writing sets it free." T.J.

© Copyright 2023 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043742-The-Endless-Abyss-WC-374-Rated-E