*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043823
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1043823 added January 29, 2023 at 6:43pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies! - Pathaan
It was Thursday, January 26th, 2023, and you were just about to tear out your hair! You have been doing so much overtime for these people that it's driving you crazy! However, after work, you check up on your Facebook and Twitter and see that there are a good number of notifications from your family on them. You check them and see that your asshole brother Ross just made an announcement to see another Indian movie!


You couldn't fucking believe it, AFTER ALL THE SHIT THAT HAS BEEN DONE THROUGHOUT ALL OF LAST YEAR, AS WELL AS THE RECENT DEATHS IN THE FAMILY, YOU WEREN'T GOING TO HAVE THIS SHIT! Not to mention, YOUR MOTHER HAS BEEN CRYING HER EYEBALLS OUT ALL DAY SINCE THE ANNOUNCEMENT, AND YOUR SISTER IS QUITE UPSET FROM ALL OF THIS! SHE IS SO UPSET SHE COULDN'T EAT, and if she did manage to swallow some food down, IT WOULD COME RIGHT THE FUCK BACK UP! AND SHE ALSO COULDN'T SLEEP EITHER, as every time she did, she would have nightmares involving THE TERRORISTS!!! That bastard is going to pay if he EVER SET FOOT IN THAT INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER THIS WEEKEND!

On Friday, January 27th, 2023, and you were just getting off work FINALLY! As you watch some TV, you get a phone call from your mother. She is even more upset than usual because your brother just got arrested outside of the movies because some folks at the theater claimed he tried to videotape a horror movie your brother was watching and will probably be there for the weekend! This made you even angrier and you decided to start making plans to try to get back at the bastard!

On Saturday, January 28th, 2023, and you decided to follow that bastard to the international movie theater. He first made a stop at a Walgreens for some reason. You see him and that rag-headed prick come out of the store with a bag of what looks like bottles of Ginger Ale and a jar of ear plugs. You don't know what he is planning, but shrug it off as you decided to follow them to the International Movie Theater. After you arrived there, you would wait until the two park before you would go over to the prick's car and bang on his side window where your brother is sitting. You begin to yell about how you want your brother to step out of the car so you can beat his ass! As you keep hollering and cussing through the window, his date would step out and asks you to back the Hell up! You tell him that you aren't afraid of him and how you were totally going to mop the floor with him! Unfortunately, before you could make the first move, his date would suddenly swing a mean right hook at you, sending you flying back a bit while stumbling into the ground. You would yell out as pain surges through your body!


After a good bit of time has passed, the cops would arrive, but instead of arresting him...they arrest YOU! Apparently, they claimed that you tried to pull your brother out of the car and assault him! THAT WAS NOT TRUE, YOU WERE NOT TRYING TO PULL OUT ANYONE FROM THEIR CARS! Before you could state your case, you get thrown into the back of the cop car and are hauled off to jail to meet your brother.

As you get taken away to jail to join your brother, his date would post this video as a reply to your latest Tweet.
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043823