*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043970-SpaceHorrors---The-Bible
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1043970 added January 31, 2023 at 11:37pm
Restrictions: None
SpaceHorrors - The Bible
SpaceHorrors – The Bible


Today hasn’t been a good day for working on my third scriptwriting project. That’s because I have been wrong once again. I didn’t think that my brother and I had that much that needed to be done today. True, I was right about that, but I was wrong about it not taking all day to do it.

Unfortunately, I was wrong about that. We only had a couple of things that needed to be done today, but it took us most of the day to do them. As a result, I didn’t get too much done on this third project today. Don’t get me wrong. I did get some done on it. Unfortunately, it wasn’t that much.

It wasn’t just the writing, though. I did have a lot of time to think about this project. Especially, The Bible of it. After all, I still have the first four episodes to write for this project, and I can do that until I at least start writing The Bible for it. That is what I have been doing all day today.

I have been trying to remember this series, and that hasn’t been able to do. With a regular series, remember isn’t that hard because there is a main set of characters, locations, etc., but with an anthology series like this one there isn’t. that’s because the stories are all different.

This anthology series is a little bit different than most, though. That’s because the theme is the same, but the stories are individualized. I also have the whole universe to remember too.
That isn’t easy to do. Even if I concentrate on only this galaxy, it’s still hard to do because there are so many stories.

There are also almost as many stories as there are inhabited planets, spaceships, space stations, etc. in this galaxy alone. Let alone the rest of the universe. All I need to do is remember them. so far, that has been hard to do. Of course, I can do it. It’s just going to take some time to remember them.

All I need to do is remember a hundred of them. after all, that will be the first four or five years of episodes. I would like it to be two years, but I know it will be at least four years. Probably five to ten years the way television shows are done. Even the network shows are twenty episodes a year anymore.

I have set-up my television shows for five years, but I still think it should be two years. After all, if a Daytime Drama can do it five times a week for fifty weeks a year, there is no reason why everyone else can’t do that. At least that’s how I feel. Unfortunately, I’m the only one who feels that way.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043970-SpaceHorrors---The-Bible