*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044295-Trump-The-Insurrection-The-Pope-Sexxx-Share2-P15-GC
Rated: XGC · Book · Opinion · #1501776
May my opinions gather wind under their wings and fly, perchance to soar.
#1044295 added February 5, 2023 at 11:56am
Restrictions: None
Trump. The Insurrection. The Pope. Sexxx. Share#2 P15 [GC]
Shit, suck, fuck... any of those words are safer than Trump.

At least swear words have lost some of their luster. Trump has lost none of his bluster as he can still muster his minions to repeat lies. Lies and conspiracies. Can't talk about those either.

Ah... The Insurrection will stir up the pot!

In America we have to have someone to hate. If we get tired of hating on each other, nations we don't love or understand will do. Russia and China easily fulfill Amerikkkas deepest xenophobic fears. Those who aren't xenophobes will merely latch onto religious figures like the Pope, which will ultimately lead to sex. And Americans are obsessed with sexxx.

Socialism... another no-no. Trans? Find the nearest exit and leave. CRT, BLM, DEI?

The common thread? Few Americans understand what socialism, CRT, or DEI mean, nor have they met someone who is transgender or transsexual. They have no family nor friends of a different color, class or religious persuasion. They have never been to China or Russia, and have never had a friend from there. They haven't had to hide from an intruder, much less those yelling and shouting and threatening them. They don't have a narcissistic member of their family... they have no clue.

And the Ignorant love to argue!

Advice? Be boring and don't stir the pot. Just swear so the muther-fuckers think you're as ignorant as they are.

P15. Words that you shouldn't use in polite company.

998

© Copyright 2023 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044295-Trump-The-Insurrection-The-Pope-Sexxx-Share2-P15-GC