*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044385
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1044385 added February 7, 2023 at 2:17am
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies! - Pathaan Part 2
*Star**Star**Star*WARNING, SOME OF THE CONTENT MAY OFFEND SOME PEOPLE, READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!*Star**Star**Star*


It was Saturday, February 4th, 2023, and you just woke up to your girlfriend wanting to show you something on Facebook. It was videos taken from the showroom when your asshole brother Ross and his date went to see that stupid movie. The videos showed people cheering, applauding, celebrating, and overall having a good time in theaters! Your girlfriend then looks at you and says, "I think your brother is on to something, maybe we should give this movie a shot and..." "THAT IS MOST CERTAINLY OUT OF THE QUESTION!!!" "Oh come on Hun, I don't think it will be THAT bad and..." "LISTEN BITCH, I ALREADY LOST A FRIEND TO THIS SHIT, AND I SURE AS HELL AIN'T LOSING YOU EITHER!" "Look, if the movie is that bad, we will just get up and leave, we aren't going to get brainwashed like your brother Ross!" You were just about to blow up again and continue yelling, but you eventually lose steam and end up giving in your girlfriend. You would buy a couple of tickets as she drops the kids off at the grandparents' home. On the way, you two decided to stop at Target first.


While at the store, you buy mostly candy as well as some fresh meat and produce to go into the fridge. While in line to check out, you notice this overweight man moving side to side. He would then lift up a leg and lets out the deepest, most disgusting wet fart you have heard, and smelled, just after leaving the checkout area. You would feel sick and try not to hurl as you were forced to smell this stranger's gas while you are checking out. You would then be gasping for fresh air as you and your girlfriend head to the SUV. Your girlfriend asks if it's wise to leave this much food in the car while you are watching an Indian movie, because those movies tend to last quite a long time and you tell her that everything will be safe and sound! She would roll her eyes and says whatever before heading to the movies. At the International Movie Theater, the air in the area was so tense, you could swear you could cut it with a knife! You two would buy tickets as the gargantuan guards would continue to watch over you. You had a sinking feeling that the security is going to be keeping close tabs on you during your visit that day. When you arrive at concession, your girlfriend would place the usual order for the movies. The people at the stand would look at you as if you just spoke to them in a foreign language...and you probably did since English isn't mainly used in this place. After some frustrations, you two manage to get your snacks and as you two head to the showroom, your girlfriend would go up to you and ask, "How the Hell does Ross put up with this?!? He doesn't ever talk about how much trouble he has buying drinks and snacks here!!!" You then figure that your brother is probably more tolerant and probably found a way to simplify his orders to them. When you arrive in the showroom, you two freeze in place as you two were, quite possibly, the only white people in the room! Your mind races with you thinking, how is my brother OK with all this?!? How is he able to comfortably sit down and enjoy a movie, knowing damn well he is the only white person in the room!

Regardless, you two would find your seats and sit down. As the intro to the movie plays, you hear your girlfriend gagging. You thought she was choking, but was actually complaining about the stench because some people here smell like they haven't bathed in quite a while. Your girlfriend would then complain about it, saying that some people in here have probably not taken a shower their entire lives! Someone hears that and starts talking some trash to your girlfriend, clearly offended by what she just said! Your girlfriend fires back by saying, "Oh Yeah? Well I'm sorry you haven't hopped into a bathtub or stepped under a shower head throughout your whole life you Goddamn, GOOD FOR NOTHING SANDNI-" Before she could finish, she would get punched so hard, she flew back a few feet!


You, in a fit of rage, yelled at the person and started screaming for help! Just as expected, security came in awful fast and ran up to where you and your girlfriend is seating. Instead of throwing this nutzo out, they grab YOU TWO AND START TO DRAG YOU OUT! You try to tell them that you didn't start shit, but all you two got from security is statements like, "Yeah yeah, we should of known you two were up to no good! Glad we decided to keep an eye on you two!" Just before you two were thrown out like bags of garbage, you would try one last time to plead with them, but they wouldn't listen and you two end up thrown into the outdoor trash bins! Worried about your girlfriend, you would check on her face, and see a pretty gnarly black eye!


You couldn't believe it, HOW DARE THIS ASSHOLE DO THIS TO YOUR GIRL?!? Too bad the room was so dark, you couldn't see him and identify him! As your girlfriend comes to, you would ask if she wanted you to treat her to some chophouse steaks or McDonald's big macs, but she, in an angry and upset tone, just tells you to get in the SUV, she is not hungry right now! You tell her that you still have the munchies and she just angrily tells you, "Just wait till we get home and defrost a frozen pizza or two you fat fuck!" Shocked by this, you didn't want to push it any further! After she cranks up the SUV, she would start to dry heave. You ask what is wrong and she says, "I think those fucking ragheads put something in our food and made me sick!" You didn't want to tell her about all the movie theater popcorn butter you put in, but decided to just sit there and let her air out her grievances before starting to drive back home. As she drives home in a sour mood, you think back to the movie and is like, "Why did my brother give that piece of shit such high praises?!? It wasn't even that great! Sure, we only watched like, 20 minutes of it or so, but that's all we had before a prick punched your girlfriend and you two got kicked out by security!"

Back at home, you would end up putting the kids to sleep as you hear your girlfriend turning on Fortnite on the TV screen downstairs. You freak out and as your girlfriend pops open a can of "White claw" Beer and sip on it, you ask her what she is doing and she says, "Oh nothing, just trying to get over tonight's shit show, NOTHING IMPORTANT!" just as she lights up a blunt. You would ask her a series of questions, including ones that ask if she is still feeling sick or if she is still upset about the trip to the movies. She would be quick and snippy, constantly saying over and over, "Nope, I'm good!" You wouldn't get a few words into a question before she fired off another "Nope, I'm good!" as she plays some Fortnite angrily! You sigh and start to heat up some leftovers as she keeps downing some beer.

The next morning, on Sunday, February 5th, 2023, You would wake up around 10 AM, to some familiar video game noises. You would come out of your bedroom and, to your surprise, see your girlfriend already up, playing Fortnite and drinking beer while smoking weed! You ask how long she has been up and she says "Don't worry about it!" You then ask if she has had anything to eat that day and she says, "Why does it matter?" You then offer up to cook her up some pancakes with bacon and eggs and she says, "Sorry, not hungry right now, but you can cook yourself and the kids some food!"

Some time later, you decided to share your tragic story online on Facebook, asking people what he should do about his girlfriend. Of course, this would cause your brother to get wind of this and spread lies on his Twitter! You get upset and tell people that she got punched and got a black eye, not because she said something racially insensitive, but because she was trying to calm the rowdy crowd down and some random drunk punched her! And she is sick not because she put like, 4 or 5 gallons of movie theater popcorn butter into the popcorn, but because the smell from all of those people in the showroom made her nauseous as all Hell!

While trying to convince your girlfriend to eat something, you once again swear vengeance against the movie theater, as well as your asshole brother!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044385