*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044433-Which-Blog-to-Use
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1044433 added February 7, 2023 at 11:34pm
Restrictions: None
Which Blog to Use?
Which Blog to Use?


Right now, I have two blogs that I write in. One is for my scriptwriting, and the other one is for everything other than scriptwriting. Normally, I use my days off from work to work on my short stories, poems, etc. If I have anything to write about other than scriptwriting. This month I do have at least one Short Story I’m going to be writing. I’m hoping it will be two.

Yesterday, that Short Story wasn’t worked on because of what little writing time I had, I needed to get some scriptwriting done first. Unfortunately, I didn’t all of it done yesterday. So, I had to finish it today. It may have only taken about a half hour to finish doing it. If it took me even that long to do the seven single paragraphs for my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual, but it took me most of the day today to do it.

If it only took me a half hour at the most to finish writing seven single paragraphs for my second scriptwriting project of my Scene Outline for this project, then why did it take me most of the day to do it? I know that’s a long question. Luckily, the answer isn’t so long. What is the usual reason why I don’t get more writing done? That’s right. It’s because my brother and I had some things that we needed to be finished. This was one of those days.

My brother and I didn’t have a lot of things that needed to be done today, but what did need to be done took us most of the early afternoon to do them. once we did, I started working on the second scriptwriting which took me only about a half hour to write. If it took me that long. As a result, I didn’t get to my WDC Short Story written today.

Don’t get me wrong. I did work on my WDC Short Story for this month. Just didn’t have too much time to do it. What I did have time to do was get it set up so that I can start writing it tomorrow. That usually means setting up the Short Story into parts or what I sometimes call sections. The Short Story for this month isn’t going to be like that. It’s a continuous one. At least that’s what I call it.

Since most of today was supposed to be dedicated to working on my WDC Short Story for this month, I decided to use my ‘Other Than Scriptwriting’ blog for this blog entry. Unfortunately, I didn’t have too much time to work on this Short Story. All I had time to do was get what I call the set-up for it finished. What is a setup? Me, I like to write a few paragraphs about the Short Story I’m writing. It helps me in writing my short stories. They don’t appear in my short stories. I just use them to guide me through my short stories.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044433-Which-Blog-to-Use