*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044483-Not-Much-of-an-Update
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1044483 added February 8, 2023 at 11:34pm
Restrictions: None
Not Much of an Update
Not Much of an Update


This hasn’t been a normal third day off from work. After all, I have had a lot of things that needed to be done today. Typically, I don’t have too much that needs to be done on a Wednesday. That’s because I go back to work at midnight tonight. So, I usually just sit back and relax on Wednesdays. Of course, I have to get ready for work, but that normally doesn’t take that long to do.

Unfortunately, I may not be able to write that anymore. One of the things that I needed to do was related to work. It wasn’t getting ready, but what I was going to do at work when it comes to my writing. If you haven’t heard the good news yet, I’m not allowed to use my laptop anymore at work. Luckily, I am allowed to do my handwriting again. That slows down my scriptwriting, but it doesn’t kill it completely as it would if I couldn’t do my handwriting too.

The first thing I did when I got up today was to write down the single paragraphs that I would be trying to write tomorrow morning at work. How did I do that? I handwrite the next twenty-five single sentences when I left off last Sunday. True, I only needed twenty to end Act Four of my Scene Outline for my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual, but I did the first five of Tag Act One just to be sure I had plenty to write about.

After last Sunday and not having enough single sentences to get more writing done, I decided to add a few more just in case I need them again. I don’t think that I will. I’ll be lucky if I can write fifteen to twenty single paragraphs tomorrow morning. After all, it is a weekday. Who knows tomorrow might be another Sunday, and I want to be prepared if it is.

Handwriting these twenty-five single sentences took me about an hour to do. So, I should have had plenty of time to work on my WDC Short Story for this month. I did, but at the same time, I didn’t. My brother and I didn’t have a lot of things that needed to be done today, but we did have a few things. Unfortunately, it took us most of the afternoon to do them. As a result, I didn’t get as much writing done as I wanted to do today.

Don’t get me wrong. I did get some writing done on my WDC Short Story today. Just not as much as I thought I would be doing. not only did I get the rest of my story breakdown done, but I also got about three hundred and thirty-six words written on this Short Story. That may not read like a lot of writing, but considering what else I had to do today, I think it is. Especially, considering it’s the beginning of this Short Story.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044483-Not-Much-of-an-Update