*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044443
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2043612
The Light Of June Inspires Hope, Generosity and Love - Unions Are Formed - Life Abounds
#1044443 added February 12, 2023 at 7:12am
Restrictions: None
365 Days of Blessing _ February 7, 2023
*Heart* Dear God,
I love You. I adore You. There is nothing in my life that is not from You and I am glad to have my identity, my worth and value defined by You.

It was a joy to be "out the door" for a prayer send off for Destiny C's Zimbabwe Mission Team. We didn't quite get the message right. There wasn't actually a gathering, but J and I prayed anyway, and were on the Middle school campus before first light, to pray for everyone there. Something we have done in the past, but have neglected recently. Thank You for leading and guiding us into a joyous day of prayer and praise.

Thank You for Rabbi Curt Landry, who gave us some instruction on being Victorious in Spiritual Warfare. His words on tearing down the strongholds that are actually hidden within ourselves was revelatory. I was always taught that it was an outward thing. But it is not about assaulting the culture around me, but getting the worldly culture out of me. Thank You for the distinction Father.



ROMANS 8:12-17

So then, brothers, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!”

The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.


You are the Word, Lord You are the Truth. There is nothing outside of You that is true and worthy of worship. Forgive me for the times that I have worshiped the idols of this world, fame, fortune, treasure and power. Forgive me for being slovenly in my obedience to Your instruction and direction. I am grateful for Your mercy that brings me to the place of repentance. I receive Your forgiveness through Christ Jesus my Lord. Amen.

*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)_(101x3@021515)_(101x4@111615)_(100x6 031820)_
 (YCM_@122313) 02.07.23
(Recognition 300 11.29.22)

© Copyright 2023 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044443