*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044454-Whats-Up-On-WDC-Rated-E
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1044454 added February 8, 2023 at 2:28pm
Restrictions: None
What's Up On WDC (Rated E)
Andre the Blog Monkey's Banana Bar / Share the Love Event

Merit Badge in The Blogging Banana Bar
[Click For More Info]

    Congratulations & Thank You   

  from       Andre      

For competing the full four weeks of the Non-Judgmental Blogging Event in January 2023. 

Please show your badge when entering the Banana Bar and join others in the  Banana Bloggers' Lounge .

 Your blogging is always welcome at  [Link To Item #1985857] .  } Owl with signature

P5: Depth of WDC. What have you experienced on WDC?

I have been around for a while. I've dipped my words into a lot of different places. I spent a lot of time on the Reading Challenge, writing reviews of books I read. Some are still in my portfolio. I think that is the first place I really settled into doing anything on a regular basis. The second place I fixated on at particular pace was the 30-Day Challenge, which is now on Hiatus. Through that Challenge I somehow found myself writing blogging challenges on Andre' the Blog Monkey's Banana Bar.

There is not any particular time or way to figure all I have experienced in a particular rhythm. I took 3 different courses on WDC.

One was about poetry since I do not have much of a background in poetry. While accomplishing the material, our teacher stopped the course about halfway through, but left me with work to finish, so I could continue to learn some of the material. The other two courses I finished. One was nonfiction writing and the other was a very informative course on reviewing on WDC.

I wrote a story entry for Short Shots called "Mushrooms On the Trail" #2058309, Once in a while I remember to welcome newbies, Recently, I am writing blogs for Blog City and Blogging circle of friends, I wrote for Journalistic Intentions one month, which I really enjoyed and may do some more writing for the contest.

Now I write comments in Question of the Day, stop regularly in the Newsfeed to check out what is there, and sometimes comment on entries, enter the monthly challenge in the Senior Center Forum now and then, I was blogging with "Take up Your Cross for a while, "

A few years ago, there was a scavenger hunt. I was on a Wi-Fi that kept dropping me but, I did as much of the hunt as I could. It was fun and a good way to learn your way around WDC.

I have email at WDC, so I sometimes get to talk with people who are acquainted with my blog. I check my notifications daily, except weekends.

The last year I have not been able to get on WIFI weekends. I try to get in to check up on everything during the week and meet most writing deadlines during the week.

I just checked my community recognitions and found some I did not know I had. There are 8 trophies in my trophy room, 62 collected trinkets, 99 merit badges, and 72 recognitions. I did not count the blogs on Tenacious Tidings. I've been here 14 years. One day at a time. I've learned a lot about writing here. I hope I can continue to be here for days ahead. WDC gives me an opportunity to continue to write and chat with other people. Very *Cool*.

All Word Count on WDC:479

Merit Badge in Every Moment Matters
[Click For More Info]

Happy 21 Birthday Site Week. Thanks for all you do. Love: Megan













apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044454-Whats-Up-On-WDC-Rated-E