*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044474-Chocolate-for-a-Fox
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #1670440
A collection of various short stories and poetry.
#1044474 added February 8, 2023 at 9:09pm
Restrictions: None
Chocolate for a Fox
A Human Boyfriend makes a Sweet Treat for his Fox Girlfriend

“John, are you sure about this?” Savanah asked, as the vixen looked at her boyfriend.

The tiny human, who was the size of a mouse to her, chuckled. “The biggest thing I had to figure out was if you could handle chocolate, given how it affects Earth canines.”

Savanah smiled. “I do love chocolate,” she said. “Gets me in the mood.”

“Then this will really get you in the mood,” said John.

“Alright,” said Savanah. “I guess I don’t need to tell you to get into the mold. The rest should be quick.”

“Not my first time doing something like this,” John said, as he got into the cavity of the half chocolate heart, laying on his side, his head in one hump, his legs jutting into the other. “Just make the rest quick after you seal me in – you know how I panic in the dark.”

Savanah stroked the human’s cheek. “I know. It’s why I’m surprised that you’re so willing to do this.”

John looked at her with a smile. “The things I do for love,” he said. “I’ll be, alright, just, you know.”

Savanah nodded, as she held up the other half of the chocolate heart, which had slightly melted edges, and a hose. “It will be quick.” She placed the hose in a slot, and sealed John with the other half of the chocolate heart, the two halves becoming whole. She then turned the hose on, flooding the cavity quickly with caramel.

She then turned to the counter, as the reforming machine whirled to life, and with a ding, John appeared in one of the tubes. Savanah let him out, the human gasping for breath.

“Are you alright?” she asked.

“Death by caramel,” John said. “It’s very suffocating.”

“At least it was quick,” said Savanah.

“Still, it should be delicious,” John said, as he stood up.

Savanah picked up the John-and-caramel filled chocolate heart, placed it into her mouth, and began chewing. Her eyes lit up in excitement. She finally swallowed. “Very delicious, especially the filling.”

“I’m glad that you approve,” said John. “Happy Valentine’s Day.

Savanah chuckled. “Let me know if you’re up for exploring another dark space, at some point in the near future.”

John chuckled nervously. “Can I use a glow stick?”

Savanah gave him a gentle lick. “Of course, my lovely sweet treat.”
© Copyright 2023 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044474-Chocolate-for-a-Fox