*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044651
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1044651 added February 12, 2023 at 12:42am
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Amigos / Telugu
It was February 11th, 2023, and your family is just waking up shaking from the cold. Just a couple of days ago, you had the A/C on full blast and now it's freezing again! After turning on the big heater, you check up on Facebook and see that your brother and his girlfriend haven't said much for the past week. They have been dead quiet since the incident last week where his girlfriend got a black eye from some random asshole for no reason whatsoever! Your mother would still be distraught over this and wanted to meet up with your asshole brother Ross this afternoon!

You would all meet up at a Cajun restaurant near the University and once again, that prick of a brother comes in with his female friend. You then begin to grill him about what happened to the brother and his girlfriend and he said that he didn't really know, his girlfriend just said "the wrong thing" and got knocked out. You then continue your tirade against him because that incident sent the two into a deep depression and how the theater should be sued! He says that they have no grounds for a lawsuit and that they have a history of causing trouble at the theater before! This then prompted you and other people in your family to start cracking jokes about people from India and the Middle East, which causes Ross to roll his eyes as he eats. After your afternoon lunch, you all plan to go to a Mardi Gras Festival later that night!


Later in the afternoon, your mother would be checking up on your asshole brother and see if he is still coming with the family to celebrate Mardi Gras. Unfortunately, after she checks his Twitter, she starts to hyperventilate. You knew that it was a sign she just saw something she didn't like! You would quickly grab her phone and see that he made this post on Twitter:

"Sorry, not celebrating Mardi Gras with a racist family, going to a movie with a special someone instead!"


You would then see a trailer for yet, another dumb Indian movie!


You couldn't believe it! Just because you made a few jokes and he is calling off the celebration! What a jerk! So you, your wife, and your kids decided to try to rush on over to the International Movie Theater. Unfortunately, just as you were hauling ass on the highway, a police officer pulls you over for speeding. You then begin to argue with the police as one of your daughters pull out her phone and begins to record.
(Warning: The following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, do not play!)


As you get hauled off to jail, your wife and kids continue to cry their eyeballs out just out of fear. Meanwhile, your other brother is back at home, listening to some "emo music" while looking at pictures and videos of your late father while occasionally crying. He still mentally wishes he was still around to stop all of this madness!

As you get taken into the jailhouse, your brother's date would post the following video as a response to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044651