*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044971-Mostly-Because-of-the-Weather
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1044971 added February 16, 2023 at 11:13pm
Restrictions: None
Mostly Because of the Weather
Mostly Because of the Weather


Unfortunately, I only got ten single paragraphs handwritten at work earlier today for my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual. Most of that reason is because of the weather this morning, but it wasn’t only because of the weather. A lot of the blame for not getting more written is me.

My goal was to get twenty single paragraphs during the weekdays and thirty during the weekends. I only got ten. Why is that? As I wrote above, the weather this morning was a major reason why I didn’t get more written. Unfortunately, it wasn’t the only one, though. I would have gotten the twenty single paragraphs anyway.

At the most, I may have gotten five more single paragraphs for this Scene Outline written earlier today. The weather may have stopped me from getting any more written this morning, but I wouldn’t have gotten twenty single paragraphs written anyway. it probably would have been only fifteen.

Why didn’t I get more written earlier today? I’m not sure about that. I may have been slowed down a little bit by the weather, but I didn’t think I was slowed down that much. Also, I didn’t have any problems with a lack of sleep or concentration. So, I don’t know why I didn’t get more than ten single paragraphs written this morning. Fifteen single paragraphs at the most.

Maybe it was the weather after all. Why do I think that? It’s because I may have been distracted by the weather more than I thought. I didn’t think it affected my writing, but maybe it did, and I didn’t realize it. I don’t think that’s the reason though. It may have been a big part of the reason why, but it wasn’t the main reason. At least I don’t think that it was.

Especially, since the weather wasn’t as bad as they said it was going to be. It was bad enough that the maintenance personnel came in just over an hour earlier than normal to get the place where I work ready for their employees to come into work. That’s when I stopped writing. If I hadn’t needed to do that, I would have gotten about five more single paragraphs written today.

What is going to happen tomorrow? Will I try to get thirty single paragraphs written tomorrow or will I continue with my goal of twenty on a weekday? Writing thirty or four single paragraphs in one day is too hard on me. So, I’m going to stick with my original goal of twenty tomorrow.

I have transcribed twenty more single sentences to paper because that was what the original number for tomorrow was supposed to be. That doesn’t mean I’m going to do all twenty of them. because of what happened earlier today, my goal is to write only ten of these single paragraphs. Plus, the two Establishing Shots.

The next ten single paragraphs will end Act Six. That means I will be starting Act Seven tomorrow too. It also means I will have at least two Establishing Shots single paragraphs tomorrow. So, instead of twenty single paragraphs tomorrow, I’m hoping I get twenty-two of them written tomorrow at work.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044971-Mostly-Because-of-the-Weather