*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044693-Another-Forty-Four
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1044693 added February 12, 2023 at 11:44pm
Restrictions: None
Another Forty-Four
Another Forty-Four


Once again, I got forty-four single paragraphs written earlier today for my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual. I still don’t know how I did it, but I did. My goal was to get forty-four, and that’s what I got. It wasn’t easier, though. Especially, for the second half of them.

The first half of the forty-four I got done in about five hours, but in the second half I barely got the other twenty-two written in about five and a half hours. I don’t understand how that happened. It’s usually the other way around. It doesn’t matter, though. What matters is that I did get them done with a few minutes to spare.

Unfortunately, that’s the good news. Once again, the bad news is that I don’t know if my handwritten single paragraphs will be transcribed into my laptop without very much re-writing. I’m hoping that I don’t have to do any re-writing or adding, but if I do, it will only be a little bit of re-writing.

I was planning on starting to transcribe the last two days of handwriting this Scene Outline into my laptop when I got home from work, but I didn’t do it. Yesterday was Saturday, and I only get six hours of sleep on Saturdays. If I’m lucky, I will get that many hours of sleep. I was still kind of tired when I got home from work earlier today.

True, I tried to stay up and get some writing done, but I couldn’t do it. I got my laptop out, and my writing supplies. Including the handwritten single paragraphs for the last two days, but when it came down to writing them, I didn’t do it. The weird part is I don’t even know why I didn’t do it.

The only thing I can think of as to why I didn’t get any single paragraphs transferred to my laptop was that I started falling to asleep before I got the chance to do it. I still think that’s the reason. It’s one of those things that I may never have an answer to. Whatever the reason, I did get another forty-four single paragraphs written earlier today at work.

This last week I have gotten a lot of single paragraphs written. even though I did need to do a major rewrite last Friday, I still had a whole lot of single paragraphs that I wrote this last week. That’s a lot. Especially from me. I think it may have been too much. As a result, that is another reason why I haven’t transferred my handwriting to my laptop.

Next week, I’m going to try to slow done a little bit. Twenty single paragraphs for the two days during the week, and thirty on both days of the weekend. My fingers were very sore by the time I finished writing forty-four single paragraphs the last couple of days. I’m hoping that by cutting back on it slightly, it won’t be as bad next week.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044693-Another-Forty-Four