*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045113-Forty-Nine
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1045113 added February 19, 2023 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
Forty-Nine?
Forty-Nine?


I don’t know about today’s blog entry. I have a lot to write about, but I may not be able to write and post it before the end of today aka midnight WDC time. Why is that? It’s the usual reason. My laptop is acting up again. It keeps freezing up on me with a ‘Not Responding’ message. It’s also messing up words. Forcing me to go back to correct them. I don’t know why this keeps happening to me, but I hope it stops soon and forever.

Of course, it’s not going to stop forever. I’m not that lucky, but if it stops today, I will be very happy. It looks like it may have corrected itself. At least for the moment, I’m able to write this blog without any problems. Hopefully, it will continue to do it so that I can finish writing this great blog that I want to write, and it is a great one. I’m very happy about what I have done earlier today at work.

Forty-nine single paragraphs in one day are very great. At least I think that it is. A new record I believe. Forty-five of them are numeric and four are Establishing Shots for a total of forty-nine. It's not a record for single sentences, but it is for single paragraphs, I think. What does that mean for my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual? It means that I only have ten more numeric single paragraphs before I’m finished writing this Scene Outline. Even if next Wednesday is another ten-only single-paragraph day like it was last Wednesday, I should get this Scene Outline done.

Don’t ask me how I got forty-nine single paragraphs written for this project in one day. Especially, handwriting them. True, I haven’t been able to transfer my handwriting into my laptop yet but is still have them written. Now all I need to do is the last ten to finish this Scene Outline. Once I do that then all that is left is to transfer what’s left that needs transferring to my laptop. Unfortunately, I just don’t know how soon I will be able to do that.

Once I started writing overnight and this morning, I couldn’t stop. my hands picked up the pencil, and my fingers started writing. The only thing that slowed me down was work. I did have three patrols to do earlier today at work, and that took about an hour and a half to do. That gave me plenty of time to get this handwriting done, and I did it. Just don’t know how I did it.

The only thing that I can think of as to how I got so much writing done in one day is that it was Act Eight and the beginning of Tag Act Two. Act Eight is my last action-oriented Act, and they often go very quickly because of the action part of it. It’s also the last major Act in this movie. That often makes it even more action oriented. Tag Act Two was just an added bonus. I had time to write the first ten numeric single paragraphs, and I did it.

What is going to happen after I finish writing this Scene Outline? Besides transferring from paper to laptop, I will need to update my Story Outline. After that, the only thing left is to write the script for it. I probably won’t do that right away. I still have some Story Outlines and Scene Outlines to write for my Water Wars project. I’ll probably go back to that after I finish writing this Scene Outline and updating my Story Outline.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045113-Forty-Nine