*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045539-Youre-Going-to-Hate-Me-Again-If-You-Dont-Already
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1045539 added February 25, 2023 at 11:25pm
Restrictions: None
You’re Going to Hate Me Again, If You Don’t Already
You’re Going to Hate Me
Again, If You Don’t Already


There are several reasons why I’m starting my Water Wars scriptwriting project over again almost from scratch. The two main ones are timing and OneDrive. What I mean by timing is that it’s been so long since I worked on this project, it was hard for me to get back into it.

Especially, since I didn’t have my laptop at work earlier today. If I had my laptop, then this would have been that big of a problem. I may have still started over almost from scratch anyway, but it wouldn’t have been because of how long it has been since I worked on this project.

One of the reasons why I don’t like The Cloud aka OneDrive is because of what happened to me with my second episode in this television series. I’m sure that I finished writing the Scene Outline for Episode Two, Not Hiding in Darkness, for this series. Only according to OneDrive, I didn’t.

Why am I so sure I did finish Episode Two of this series? It’s because I had started Episode Three, Floating Weapons. I wouldn’t have started Episode Three if I hadn’t finished Episode Two first. I may be insane, crazy, and weird. I’m not that bad, though. Especially, when it comes to my writing.

Those two are the main reasons why I’m almost starting over again from scratch, but they aren’t the only ones. Another reason is uniformity. One of my biggest hang-ups with this project and my second project was uniformity. I didn’t want the Acts to be the same. Did that with my second project.

I have decided to do the same thing with my Water Wars project. Only it’s not as bad as my second project. With my second project, the conflict was with Dinill and Marri. Every other Act with them was the same. True, they were slightly different for the Teaser Acts and the Tag Acts, but they were still the same.

Some may say that I’m starting completely over with this project, and in a way, I am. Only I don’t see it that way. The storylines are still the same. It’s how I’m writing them that has changed. Even the Scene Numbers will be the same. Some of them just won’t be in the same order as they were before.

Since I must handwrite this project now, it’s easier to start over than it is to try to use my phone to get single sentences and previous single paragraphs. On my tablet, I could switch from one document to another, but on my phone, I can’t. Especially, since some of these documents are Password Protected.

Another reason I’m almost starting over again is because of re-writing that I would have had to do on my previous Outlines because of the ‘Buts’ and ‘Ands’ that started sentences. Some of them probably could have been combined with the last sentence, but a lot of them I wouldn’t be able to do.

I don’t know if they would be complete rewrites or if they would be only partial ones. Some I may need to only change a word or two, or just re-write the sentence in another way. Unfortunately, I know some of them will be harder to do than others. Those are the ones that would be complete rewrites.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045539-Youre-Going-to-Hate-Me-Again-If-You-Dont-Already