*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045340-Aliens-Bah-Humbug-Rated-E
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1045340 added February 23, 2023 at 11:20am
Restrictions: None
Aliens? Bah Humbug (Rated E)
Andre the Blog Monkey's Banana Bar / Share the Love Event February 2023 part 2

Owl with signature Merit Badge in The Blogging Banana Bar
[Click For More Info]

    Congratulations & Thank You   

  from       Andre      

For competing the full four weeks of the Non-Judgmental Blogging Event in January 2023. 

Please show your badge when entering the Banana Bar and join others in the  Banana Bloggers' Lounge .

 Your blogging is always welcome at  [Link To Item #1985857] .


P:18: UFO'S What's the truth in your opinion.

Dear Public or To Whom It May Concern:

Whenever I read about a new UFO sighting, I wait for the explanation. There is always an explanation.

Sometimes it's fake camera shots. Sometimes, rays from the sun are making odd atmospheric shows.
Once in Pennsylvania it was some type of air ship being tested by someone.
Crop circles in the UK had a reasonable explaination. I guess I don't remember what it was at the time.
I saw a picture a few weeks ago supposed to be an alien ship, which looked to me like a kite someone was flying.

Another odd thing is: All these sightings are often a different shape from one or another within separate sighting. If they are alien ships, they sure have a lot of different styles of ships. Or are we the zoo that they are visiting with their families?

NO. I won't believe in aliens until a ship lands and the inhabitants make face to face confrontation. Right now, there are too many variables. This is a group of people preying on superstition to keep the public on edge.

I can't see how much of the news about aliens and even war is true. A lot of it seems to be hyped to keep the public, even worldwide public on edge. The war between Russia and the Ukraine is real. If people from off this planet are watching, will they step in to stop Nuclear War?

The alien question is not new. We have space observatories. Are the people watching outer space tracking ships that fly in and out of our atmosphere? Or are they intimating that the ships are not coming from outer space but coming through some wormhole within our atmosphere?

The alien hype does not ever, no not ever give any rational answers. Just give out more questions without answers. Nor have they proved Loch Ness monsters or Big Foot creations.

RESULTS FROM BING:

Yet science does identify:

A number of New Species Discovered Each Year.

Each year scientists record another 18,000 new species of plants and animals. In recent years they added about 70 new reptiles and 400 new fishes annually to the world's databases of species.

www.currentresults.com/Environment-Facts/Plants-Animals/number-of-undiscovered-species-living-on-earth.php

With all our technology we can identify new species each year. We can track species going extinct each year. We can clone animals. We can't make contact or prove aliens consistently running in and out of our atmosphere. Get real. Show me the proof.

Skeptically Yours, Apondia

All Word Count on WDC:437


© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045340-Aliens-Bah-Humbug-Rated-E