*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045403-flying-Balloons-Rated-E
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1045403 added February 23, 2023 at 11:21am
Restrictions: None
flying Balloons (Rated E)
Andre the Blog Monkey's Banana Bar / Share the Love Event part 2
Merit Badge in The Blogging Banana Bar
[Click For More Info]

    Congratulations & Thank You   

  from       Andre      

For competing the full four weeks of the Non-Judgmental Blogging Event in January 2023. 

Please show your badge when entering the Banana Bar and join others in the  Banana Bloggers' Lounge .

 Your blogging is always welcome at  [Link To Item #1985857] .  Owl with signature

P22: Spy Balloon? Your opinion on actions, threat, retaliation.

Bing results: Reference:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2023/02/ufos-spy-balloon-norad-sensors-milit...
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/blinken-chinese-surveillance-balloon-program-spr...
www.Newyorktimes.com/ an article by Amanda Holpuch published Feb3,2023

I suggest if you want to form an opinion you should consider accessing the above references. I never heard of slate before, but the article was thorough and well written.

My opinion about the whole scene is the actions taken by the USA were well founded. According to references above we never caught this type of surveillance before, because our sensors were not programed to revel this type of outdated surveillance.

The USA first used surveillance balloons during the civil war. Both sides had such surveillance. And, in the 1940s and 1950s the USA floated surveillance balloons over Russia and China. Also, in an article by Amanda Holpuch published in the New York Times on February 3.2023 a picture was run of a USA spy balloon stationed in a military base in Kabul in 2012. So, in some instances not such an outdated use of spy equipment.

There is also some possibility that China's President did not have any particular knowledge of the balloons presently floating around in the world to spy on other countries. Do we know that for sure?

Sources state that the Chinese balloons have quietly traveled over approximately 40 different countries. The USA has alerted different countries that the balloons are in the air.

The FBI is apparently in charge of processing the information gained from the Balloon shot down over the sea near South Carolina.

Since many countries now have spy satellites and spy planes this is just another piece of surveillance fluff, that all these countries including the USA are involved in.

The USA and China recently sent representatives to a meeting about the balloons. We continue to have diplomatic relations with China. China and the USA are also talking about the war in the Ukraine. Knowledge poised with diplomatic understanding has been conveyed to China concerning the USA sovereign rights.

My own opinion is no country in the world will gain from nuclear missiles being used against anyone.
If the authorities in charge of major players such as USA, Canada, UK, China, Germany, Russia and others remain mentally sound they will not allow a threat to go any further than a threat. If someone actually uses a nuclear weapon against someone. Whoever gave the order. should be removed from their posistion by underlings who have better judgement.

All Word Count on WDC:421

Just My Opinion

© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045403-flying-Balloons-Rated-E