*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045486-Mixed-Blogs-Again
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1045486 added February 24, 2023 at 11:39pm
Restrictions: None
Mixed Blogs Again
Mixed Blogs Again


Once again, it looks like I’m going to be needing to decide which blog I want to write my blog entry for. Not today, but tomorrow’s blog. Why am I writing this? It’s because of what I did earlier today at work. I got almost half of the second Short Story I’m trying to write for this month handwritten. That’s why tomorrow may be another mixed blog day.

I probably would have gotten this Short Story half-finished earlier today at work. Probably did when it comes to my Word Count, but not when it comes to the story. If I had another ten to fifteen minutes of writing time left, I would have finished half of this Short Story. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the time. Why didn’t I have this time?

That’s a very good question. What is the usual answer to this question? That’s right. It’s because of work. Unfortunately, it is because of work again. Normally, nothing much happens where I’m posted as a Security Officer, but sometimes it does. Earlier today was one of those times. It wasn’t a big problem that needed to be fixed, but there was a problem.

The good news is that I should be able to handwrite the second half of this Short Story tomorrow at work. After all, I have an extra four and a half hours to work with. About ten and a half hours of writing time to finish this Short Story. If I can get almost the first half in about six hours, I should be able to get the second half in those six hours too.

Now for the bad news. I have had to handwrite this Short Story. So, I don’t know what my word count is for these first five sections yet. Hopefully, I’m wrong about the first one. If I counted the words manually right, I am a hundred and thirteen over my word limit for that section. I haven’t checked the other four for this Short Story yet.

I’m not sure if I’m going to check my other sections for this Short Story or not. I may just wait until Sunday afternoon to transcribe what I have written into my laptop. Once I do that not only will I know if I’m right or wrong about my first section, but I will know how bad it is overall. How much re-writing I’m going to need to do to get it under two thousand words.

No matter how I look at it, I should be done with this Short Story with plenty of time to start working on my Water Wars scriptwriting project again. About half my shift working on it. That’s why tomorrow’s blog entry could go into either blog. I will probably be using this blog, though. After all, with only two days left this week, it’s probably better to use this one.

Unfortunately, I may not get too much written on my Water Wars scriptwriting project tomorrow anyway. When going back to set things up so that I could do my handwriting from work, I found out that it’s not episode three I should be working on. It’s episode two. Somehow, I lost most of that Numeric Scene Outline episode. That’s one of the reasons why I don’t like OneDrive.

I know that I’m going to have a lot of re-writing to do on these story outlines and Scene Outlines because of getting rid of the ‘Buts’ and ‘Ands’ that start my next sentence in these Outlines. Most of the time I will be able to just add to the last sentence with a comma, but there may be times I can’t do that. I may need to get rid of the ‘Buts’ or ‘Ands’ completely.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045486-Mixed-Blogs-Again