*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045534
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1045534 added February 25, 2023 at 7:01pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Cocaine Bear!
It was February 24th, 2023, and you have once again spent another week in depression. It's been like this the whole month. Your girlfriend playing Fortnite while drinking "White Claw" beer and smoking weed while the kids are locked up in their room, and you are back in the office crying your eyeballs out as you look at pictures and videos of your late father. You wished with all of your heart that if he was still around, THIS MADNESS WOULD NEVER HAVE COME INTO EXISTENCE! While messily sobbing, you check in on that bastard Ross, and find out that once again, he is doing nothing for the weekend. You then check out the movies and see that "Cocaine Bear" is out now.


You manage to talk your girlfriend out of putting the controller down and checking on the kids before you both head to the movies. After you arrive at the theater, you notice how hardly anyone was here at the theater again. And after you got your popcorn and snacks, you notice that there is only about 5 people in the room. This is quite odd, especially considering that in the pictures and videos taken by your asshole brother Ross whenever he goes to the International Movie Theater, it is always goddamn packed. This makes your blood boil a bit, but you shake it off and sit down to watch the movie.


That was quite honestly the funniest film in ages! As you leave the movie theater, you noticed that you have gotten quite a number of missed calls from your sister. Just as you were about to check the voice messages, she calls again! You pick it up and ask your sister what is wrong, but she tells you, obviously while a sobbing mess, "THOSE FUCKING RAG HEADS ARE ATTACKING US AGAIN!!!"

You ask her what she means by this and she says, "That Indian couple that our brother won't stop running his mouth to struck again! They claimed that they wanted to buy the house I'm selling and that dip-shit gave them a flyer about it with the ADDRESS on it! They then called the authorities and they came over for a welfare check! Apparently, they weren't happy with what they saw and told me if I didn't straighten out they will...
They will...
They will...
THEY WILL FUCKING HAVE CPS COME OVER HERE AND TAKE MY KIDS AWAY!!!!!!"

You and your girlfriend immediately rush over to her house and spend the rest of the night trying to calm her down!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045534