*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046403-Not-Much-But-Its-a-Start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1046403 added March 14, 2023 at 11:24pm
Restrictions: None
Not Much, But It's a Start
Not Much, But It’s a Start


It hasn’t been a typical second day off from work aka a Tuesday, but it has been a similar one. What makes this one different than the other but still the same? It’s because of me. Normally, it’s my brother and I that need to get things done that take up all or most of the day to finish them. Today, it was just me.

I had several things that needed to be done today, and it took me most of the day to do them. One thing that I had a big problem with that took me most of the day to accomplish. luckily, it wasn’t as bad as I thought once I got started. Unfortunately, it took me a long, long time to get it started.

Don’t get me wrong. Today wasn’t a total loss when it comes to my writing. True, I didn’t get too much of my WDC Short Story finished today, but I did get the first section of it written. I know that it doesn’t read like too much of a good thing, and it isn’t, but compared with the last couple of days it’s not as bad as it reads.

What about tomorrow? Will I be able to work on this WDC Short Story tomorrow before I go to work tomorrow night? The answer to that question is I should be able to work on it, but I’m not going to count on it until it happens, though. As far as I know, I only have one thing that I need to do tomorrow besides getting ready for work, and that’s tomorrow morning.

If that’s true, and I only have one thing that needs doing, I should have some time to work on this Short Story. How much time, I don’t know. I also don’t know how much more of this Short Story I will be able to get written tomorrow before I go to work. I’m hoping to get about half of this Short Story finished, but that’s about another eight hundred words. Used to be able to do that many in only a few hours, but that was centuries ago.

I think that I may be able to do another two or three sections, but I’m not sure about four. Two or three will add four hundred or six hundred more words to this WDC Short Story, and that would be very good. Eight hundred would be even better than that. Of course, I would love it to be about eighteen hundred words tomorrow afternoon and evening, but I may be lucky if I get four or six hundred words written tomorrow for this Short Story.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046403-Not-Much-But-Its-a-Start