*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046372-Really-Needed-to-Do-It-This-Week
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1046372 added March 13, 2023 at 11:45pm
Restrictions: None
Really Needed to Do It This Week
Really Needed to Do It This Week


I have already done the planning for my WDC Short Story. Unfortunately, that’s all I have been able to do, and this month is almost half over. Haven’t been able to start physically writing this Short Story. I need to do that in the next three days. Might be able to get started with this Short Story, but what I really need to do is finish it.

Unfortunately, I may be lucky if I even get it started. After all, today I have been busy doing other things that needed to be done, and they took up almost the whole to do them. In fact, this is the first chance that I have gotten today to do any writing at all. As a result, I didn’t get any physical writing done on this Short Story today.

What about tomorrow and Wednesday? Wednesday may be hopeful for getting it started, but probably not tomorrow. I need to do only a couple of things tomorrow, but what I need to do will probably take me most of the day to do it. It may even take me all day before I’m done with them. Hopefully, it won’t take that long, but with my luck, it most likely will. If it doesn’t take me longer than that.

Wednesday, I know of only one thing that needs to be done, and that takes place in the morning. If that’s true, then I may have some time to work on my WDC Short Story for this month. I know that I won’t get it done in only one day, but I’m hoping I can get a whole lot of it done. However, many sections I get done on this Short Story, I’m going to get as many of them as I can.

My WDC Short Story isn’t the only one I’m trying to write this month. That’s one of the reasons why I wanted to get it written this week. I have another one I would like to get written this month. Can still do both, but I would have had a much better chance of doing that if I could have gotten this one done during my days off from work this week.

I don’t want to do another all-nighter, but I may have to do it again this month too. If I don’t get this one done by the end of this week, and I’m not going to do that, I probably will need to do another all-nighter. Whether I want to do it or not. I may not have any other choice but to do it if I want to get both written this month.

It's either another all-nighter, or I won’t be writing a second Short Story this month, and I really want to do that. If I must make a choice between doing both and not doing the WDC Short Story for this month, there will be no choice to make. My WDC Short story comes first, and if I have time to do the second one I will do it..






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046372-Really-Needed-to-Do-It-This-Week