*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046476-A-Lot-of-Decisions-to-Make
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1046476 added March 16, 2023 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
A Lot of Decisions to Make
A Lot of Decisions to Make


Yesterday at this time, I had decided to continue working on my WDC Short Story for this month. That’s if I could have accessed it on my cell phone when I got to work. I didn’t even try to do that. Instead, I decided to continue working on my Water Wars scriptwriting project. after all, I still have two weeks aka six days off to finish it.

True, I have a second Short Story that I would like to write this month, but my priority Short Story will always be the WDC one. I want to write them both, but if I can’t get the second one done by the end of this month, it’s not as big of a deal. Of course, I want to get them both written, and I still plan on doing that, but the WDC Short Story is still the primary one.

With a couple of weeks until the end of the month, I can still write both short stories. I may need to do an all-nighter or two again, and I may need to give up scriptwriting next week to finish them, but I still can write them both this month. It has been done before. There is no reason it can’t be done again if I need to do it. Hopefully, I won’t need to do it, though.

This rest of this week I’m going to devote myself to my Water Wars scriptwriting project. If I still need to work on my two short stories to finish them by the end of this month, I can do that next week instead of my scriptwriting. I don’t really want to do that because it means handwriting these short stories, but I can and will do it if it needs to be done.

That’s enough about my short stories. Now I’m going to write about what happened earlier today at work. Earlier today at work was a very good day for my scriptwriting project. my goal was to finish writing my single-sentence Act Breakdowns, Story Outlines, and Scene Outlines, and that is what I did when I finished writing the fourth Scene Outline for this television series.

I didn’t know if I could write one hundred and eighty single sentences in one day. Especially, when that one day was a weekday aka Thursday. True, I thought that I could, and I did, but there was still a very good chance I couldn’t. I’m very happy that I did it too. I just wasn’t sure I could until I started writing it. Once I started writing I couldn’t stop doing it.

Of course, work stopped me from writing, but that didn’t slow me down that much. I still had plenty of time to finish writing these final one hundred and eighty single sentences. Not only did I have the time, but I also had about an hour left to start working on my single-paragraph Outlines for this project. I decided not to start them until tomorrow.

As I just wrote I could have started working on my Outlines tomorrow, but I decided not to do that. Mostly, it was because at that time the workers where I work were starting to come it. That makes it hard for me to continue my writing. I still could have started it, but it would have been hard to do. Besides, I probably wouldn’t have gotten too many of them written anyway.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046476-A-Lot-of-Decisions-to-Make