*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046301-If-I-Had-Another-Hour
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1046301 added March 12, 2023 at 11:30pm
Restrictions: None
If I Had Another Hour
If I Had Another Hour


I’m not sure about the rest of the world, but here in the United States last night we sprang forward to Daylight Savings Time. That means I lost an hour at work. If I had that extra hour, I would have gotten the Teaser Act and probably Act One single sentences written for the fourth episode of my Water Wars scriptwriting project.

Unfortunately, I didn’t get that extra hour. So, I only got two hundred and fifteen single sentences written for this project. I did one hundred and twenty-five single sentences to end my third episode Scene Outline. Then I did the planning for my fourth one. Once I got the planning done, I started working on the Act Breakdown and the Story Outline for this episode.

Because of that missing hour, I only got the Act Breakdown and the Story Outline single sentences written earlier today at work. That was another ninety single sentences for a total of one hundred and fifteen. Two hundred and fifteen single sentences in one day aren’t too bad, but it could have been two hundred and seventy if I had had that extra hour.

Could I have gotten more that the Teaser Act and Act One of my fourth episode for my Water Wars television series written earlier today at work? I would like to write that I think I would have been able to do that, but I can’t this time. Because I don’t think that I would have been able to finish all of Act Two. I may have been able to start it, but I doubt I could have finished it.

What does that mean for next Wednesday when I return to work for Thursday morning? It means that I have all of the fourth episode Scene Outline to finish before I’m finished with my single sentences for this episode and television series. Will I be able to do that next Thursday morning with only about six hours of writing time to do it? That’s one Act per hour.

I think that I can do it, but there is a very good chance that I will have a fourth to half of it left to finish on Friday. Whether it’s only Thursday or if it’s Thursday and Friday, I will be getting my single sentences finished either Thursday or Friday. Once I get my single sentences finished, then I go on to my single paragraphs. Still haven’t decided about that yet.

Probably will do my single paragraphs for my Story Outlines first. Then I will do my single paragraphs for my Scene Outlines. If I do them like that, then how am I going to do that? Will I do all six Story Outlines first and then go into my Scene Outlines or will I do the Story Outlines and Scene Outlines together for each Part or Episode of this television series?






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046301-If-I-Had-Another-Hour