*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046743
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1046743 added March 20, 2023 at 5:33pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - 65 the movie
It was March 18, 2023, and you wake up with an intense stomach cramp. You would recognize this cramp and rush to the bathroom, complaining about the Gouda burgers you had last night! While in the bathroom emptying out your bowels, you decided to check in on your asshole brother Ross and see he is going with a group of people to see "65."


You would then decided that you were going to get back at that bastard for all the trouble he has been causing your sister lately! You started to get your camera equipment together when your girlfriend comes in and asks what you are doing. You tell her that you are getting ready to get back at that bastard, but she tells you that she wants to take the kids to the "Spring Market!" Your blood gets ice cold again and you tell her that you were not going to put up with that shit again, but she starts to get angry and yell at you until you give in and agree to go with her and the kids to the "Spring Market!"
Ad for the Spring Market of 2023.

As your family walks by the shopping booths, you let out a exasperated sigh. While your brother is back at the movies, you are out here with your family for this stupid festival! Eventually, you would go by a certain photo booth and see it's a spot for the kids to get their picture taken with the Easter Bunny! However, the Easter Bunny doesn't exactly look so hot...


You try to tell your girlfriend that the Easter Bunny was going to scare the kids, but she tells you that everything will totally work out! Well, after you paid over a good bit of money, you would wait until the kids are distracted before you would grab them and place them on the Easter Bunny's lap. Just after you do, the kids would start to cry and scream up a storm just as predicted! After the pictures are taken, you would put your son back into the stroller as your girlfriend picks your daughter up and you two start to walk out. As you two run back through the festival, your daughter would continue to scream bloody murder as you head back outside! As you get back into the SUV, you would notice your girlfriend is once again giving you evil looks before she starts up the vehicle.

Back at home, you would be watching a random sporting event until your girlfriend asks you to step into the bedroom. You tell her that you are busy right now, but she raises her voice and tells you to come in immediately! You let out another deep sigh before you cut off the TV and walk into the bedroom. You ask her what is up and she says,
"Yeah, just so you know, I didn't appreciate you scaring the kids again!"
"I didn't scare the kids again, YOU TOLD ME TO PUT THEM IN A PICTURE WITH THE EASTER BUNNY AND..."
"You could of tried to calm them down at least, but you didn't bother because ALL YOU WANTED TO DO IS GET VENGEANCE AGAINST YOUR BROTHER!"
"Yeah well, MY SISTER MAY BE LOSING HER HOME SOON THANKS TO HIM!"

And the rest of the evening and night is spent with you two arguing non-stop!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046743