*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046908-The-Illusive-DIE-Collusion-They-Ignoring-Our-Constitution
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Cultural · #2286140
Lyrics I "steal" & beats I "hear" in my mind that I spit to remind. Political & literal.
#1046908 added March 24, 2023 at 3:03am
Restrictions: None
The Illusive DIE Collusion, They Ignoring Our Constitution
From my Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cn8XsVTLCz5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Gotta work in the morning so just gonna kick back and watch this classic (I Am Legend). It is an excellent movie. I give it 👍👍
The cover of this dvd reminds me of Dogmeat. He’s an awesome companion you will find amongst the trash at the scrapyard while wandering the Capital Wasteland.

I feel quite an affinity for Dogmeat, you see / I used to dumpster dive when I was poor and homeless as a teen / Then I worked at the Langford dump when I was in my 20s / I even spent some time wading knee deep in old spaghetti / looking for someone’s passports they threw out accidentally / But my trashy roots go even further back than that in my family / as we got shipped around by the military / and they didn’t pay my grandfather a very good salary / 6 kids and then me / being the best we could be / albeit a bit dysfunctionally / but still we mostly living our lives quite freely and happily... in this halfway to communist country of ours. No stripes and no stars. We had rights and freedoms that men died to protect. We had women and men who broke their necks. For the freedom of expression the Canadian government is sworn to uphold. Or so we're told.

https://twitter.com/TheRealAgent_99/status/1588009060116598784?t=M_a9B_cSNZq86QL...

#ProudWhiteTrash 🤘
#DVD #IAmLegend #WillSmith #Movie
#SometimesIStealLyrics #WithAppreciation ❤️ #WhiteAmerica
© Copyright 2023 Crystal Dragon (UN: chantellemarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Crystal Dragon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046908-The-Illusive-DIE-Collusion-They-Ignoring-Our-Constitution