*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046921-two-prompts
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1046921 added March 24, 2023 at 12:23pm
Restrictions: None
two prompts
BCoF:

BCOF Insignia signature dancing owl


What does freedom look like? Taste like? Smell like? Sound like? Feel Like? Have fun!

Freedom Looks like the stimulus checks that helped us get through during covid--tastes like the ability to decide what I want to buy at the grocery store--smells like fresh cut lawn in the summer when everyone mows their grass--sounds like the grader fixing the dirt road that runs near our house and the bark of my rescue dog when he sees a squirrel in the tree out back--feels real to me when I read the problems other people in the world may be having. Let's face it, people are dying that should be waking up to plant gardens, clean houses, and enjoy the growth of their children. Recently, saw an ad for the elderly to join the army. Wondered what I would have as a job if I joined.

Spring is alive with birds and green grass and green showing in the woods out back. Stay safe.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

As for missing Wi-Fi. I sometimes have problems with it when it rains. We have Hughes net with a dish. It is pretty steady but, sometimes it is slow, or the computer does a glitch. Sometimes my browser drops whatever website I'm working in. I have had the computer freeze before I'm finished with a blog or finished paying bills in the bank or finished with whatever. Recently, the bank refused to let me in until I changed something in the browser. It took me two days to figure out I needed to look in Bing and change the pop-up situation. Two days of getting other things done so I could think straight enough to find the problematic situation. Only a few minutes to fix it.

I don't spend all day online. So, when I can get time to sit and write or do business, I want it available now. I can be very impatient with tech glitches of any type. I'm the one in the household who has to find the fix.

Also having problems with my phone. Been on Mint since late 2021. Before it changed owners. Never had trouble with it until November 2022. Now it drops me all the time and I cannot make calls only texts. Spent several hours in a chat with Mint technical, which they are blaming T-Mobile towers for the problem. After several changes to a different tower and new apn in my phone I still have the same problem. Bothers me that I might not be able to call out when K is not here if I need help. Not only that situation it also bothers me that Mint is recommended with T-Mobile for the elderly on an elderly website, because it has a great price on their plans. K says T-Mobile is overextended on their towers because of the influx of customers. I'm not sure I believe it, maybe paranoia.

Nevertheless, I'll probably hang on for awhile, until the right solution shows its' face.

Bye for Now.










© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046921-two-prompts