*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047028-An-Equivalent-to-One-Episode
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1047028 added March 26, 2023 at 11:36pm
Restrictions: None
An Equivalent to One Episode
An Equivalent to One Episode


What does the above blog title mean? It means that I got fifty-four single paragraphs written earlier today at work. That equals one episode. Only it wasn’t an episode. It was part of two episodes. Thirty-six single paragraphs ended episode two, Not Hiding in Darkness, and eighteen for the start of episode three, Floating Weapons.

Out of those fifty-four, eighteen were three lines long aka a Tag Act and a Teaser Act. That means that thirty-six were either four lines or five lines long. Twelve were four lines long, and twenty-four were five lines long. The twenty-four were also double for Chaad, Suuri, and Hoolle aka the three main cast members for this scriptwriting project.

Unfortunately, that wasn’t quite as good as last Sunday when I did sixty single paragraphs in one day. At least that’s what I think I did. Not for sure unless I checked it out, and I don’t have the time to do that right now. I’m pretty sure that’s how many I did last Sunday. Whether I did that many or not, earlier today I did fifty-four, and that’s very good.

I’m kind of surprised that I did that many, though. After all, I was fighting another cold and losing. Only it wasn’t a normal loss. I was losing big time. That’s how bad I felt yesterday at work. It was one of those times that I should have called in sick, but I can’t do that for several reasons. One is I’m not supposed to do that, and the other is I can’t afford to do it.

Of course, I barely got these fifty-four single paragraphs written earlier today at work. I only had about fifteen minutes left in my shift. That’s how close it was. Maybe I could have done one more, but even that I don’t know if I could have done it. That is how bad I felt today at work. Even now I’m still not feeling very well.

Sometimes I will stay up on Sunday after I get home from work since I don’t need to go to work tonight, and sometimes I try to get some sleep. Today I did the latter. It has helped me some when it comes to how I feel, but not too much. I’m still having trouble concentrating on getting this blog entry done before the end of this day. I think I can do it, but it may be close.

What is going to happen next with these scriptwriting projects? For the next three days, probably nothing. Then again, maybe a lot. It all depends on how long it takes me to transcribe my handwritten short stories to my laptop. If I can get them on my laptop within the next day or two, I will have some time to work on my scriptwriting at home.

I have a whole lot of transcribing to do with these scriptwriting projects too. Not only do I have all of my Outlines for my Water Wars scriptwriting project to transcribe I also have my second scriptwriting project to transcribe aka The Final Ritual. Don’t know if I can get started doing that this week or not, but I might. As I wrote above, it depends on my short stories.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047028-An-Equivalent-to-One-Episode