*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047075-One-Short-Story-Transcribed-One-to-Go
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1047075 added March 27, 2023 at 11:45pm
Restrictions: None
One Short Story Transcribed, One to Go
One Short Story
Transcribed, One to Go


Today hasn’t been a typical first day off from work aka a Monday. It started out as a normal day. The morning to late afternoon was very usual but happened later this afternoon and the early evening wasn’t. What does that mean when it comes to my writing? It means that I had plenty of time to transcribe my handwriting that I had to do at work to my laptop.

Usually, when I’m blogging about transcription, I’m writing about my scriptwriting. After all, that’s what I’m working on at work. Not this time, though. For almost two and a half days I wasn’t working on scriptwriting. I was finishing up the two short stories that I have been working on this month. That’s what I have been doing today when I had the chance to do it.

Unfortunately, I haven’t had too much time for my writing. I did have a few hours to work on these short stories. Work on them, I did. At least it did when it comes to my WDC Short Story for this month. Unfortunately, I still have one more Short Story to transcribe for this month. I would like to write that I’m about to do that too, but I can’t.

No, it’s not a lack of sleep this time. That’s what it usually is when I can’t do something after I finish writing and posting my blog entry. That isn’t the reason this time. The reason this time is that I’m probably going to be going to sleep soon after I finish writing this blog entry, but it’s not because of a lack of sleep, though. It’s because I’m still sick.

I have been fighting a cold for the last couple of weeks and I’m still losing it. It’s not a bedridden kind of cold, at least not yet it isn’t, but it’s the kind that keeps me weak and tired most of my days. That hasn’t been easy for me at work, but my days off from work haven’t been very easy either. That’s one of the reasons why these short stories needed to be done at work.

Tomorrow, I will be starting to transcribe my second Short Story for this month. I don’t know how much time I’m going to have to work on it. So, I’m not sure if I can get it done or not. As far as I know, my brother and I don’t have too much that we need to do tomorrow. If that’s true, I may be able to finish transcribing this second Short Story tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I have thought that I didn’t have too much that needed doing before and found out the hard way that I was wrong about it. I don’t think that I am this time, though. Whether I have a lot of time or not, I’m going to get as much transcribed as I can on this second Short Story. After all, I only have a few more days before the end of this month.













© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047075-One-Short-Story-Transcribed-One-to-Go