*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047291
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1047291 added April 1, 2023 at 12:07pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies!! - Dasara
It was March 31st, 2023, and you were woken up by the screams of your girlfriend. You immediately run out of your bedroom and ask what is wrong. She tells you that someone broke into the house last night!


You frantically look around the room to see if anything was stolen and that was when you saw it...your PS5 has been stolen!


Thankfully, that would seem to be the only thing that got stolen. At first, you don't feel anything, but after an hour or two, you would start to freak out! That PS5 was your ONE AND ONLY method to help calm you down whenever things don't go your way! You then came to the realization that without the PS5, YOU DO NOT HAVE A WAY TO PLAY FORTNITE! Every time something bad happens to you, such as your brother Ross humiliating you or his asshole roommate and his friends beating you up or something, YOU WOULD ALWAYS RUSH HOME AND TURN ON SOME FORTNITE! But now, YOU CAN'T EVEN PLAY IT BECAUSE YOUR PS5 IS STOLEN! Sure, you can still drink and smoke pot, but it just isn't the same without Fortnite...
Hours later, you would go into a blind rage and start to smash up random things and throw out everything from the kitchen cabinets! Your girlfriend would rush in and try to calm you down, because you were starting to upset the kids with your outbursts! You do eventually calm down, but you are still suffering from withdrawals without your precious Fortnite! While sharing your tragic story on Facebook, you also showed the picture of the door knob that was on the back door. It looked as if someone just tapped on it with a tool and it just simply slide out of the door! Some time later, your asshole brother Ross would make a joke about this!

"Goodness, what was the door knob made of, plastic? It looked like someone had little to no trouble knocking it out of the door! Even a child could of done this!"


This started to make your blood boil and you decided to check up on the asshole's twitter! Sure enough, you find out that the asshole is seeing another dumb Indian movie!


You would immediately start to get your camera equipment ready, as you were just about fed up with your brother's bullshit! Your girlfriend would plead with you to change your mind because this isn't worth a trip to jail over! You tell her to just put the kids to bed and get the SUV started!

While you are driving over to the International Movie Theater, you would quickly find that asshole's red car and park one row behind it! You would wait until Ross and his room mate would go inside the theater before you and your girlfriend would get out of the SUV and rush in! Of course, you only made it two steps inside before security started to tackle you. As they pick you up and drag you out, you started yelling at the top of your lungs, forgetting how ruthless the security guards are!


You tried to fight with all of your might, but you ended up getting handcuffed and thrown into a police van! You would see an open window and begin to yell for help!


Your girlfriend, seeing this, flies into a fit of rage and proceeds to attack the security guards! Unfortunately, she didn't fare much better herself!


After she gets thrown into the police van herself, you both would be screaming for help as you both get hauled off to jail!

As you two get hauled off to jail, Ross's Roommate would post this in response to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047291