*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047383
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1047383 added April 3, 2023 at 12:16am
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies! - Bholaa!
It was April 1st, 2023, and you are woken up by some terrible news. Last night, while that asshole brother of yours, Ross, was at the International Movie Theater, your brother and his girlfriend got arrested trying to get into the theater! As the two were carried off to jail, their kids would wind up at your mother's house. During Ross's visit, a couple of photos would get leaked. In both of them, Ross would be with some strange woman who seems to be hanging off of him during the movie. In the other photo, the two would look like they are making out. This would make everyone in your family angry as all Hell, because as far as you know, she could be another foreigner trying to get into Ross's pants. Oh, if your father was still alive, he wouldn't be having this shit!
Redneck Rampage Logo with some edits done!

The next day, you would invite the bastard over for a burger cookout with the family since everyone is still hopping mad from the incident last night. When that bastard finally came over, you would watch him grab a small baggie and stick it into one of his pockets. You immediately notice a certain...green substance in the baggy...


As he was standing outside of the house with his female friend, you would storm out the front door and ask if he is going to hurry his ass up and get the Hell in the house. Just shortly after he comes into the backyard, your mother would immediately ask him to hand over the "contraband." He pulls out the baggy and sure enough, it was the devil's lettuce! He would claim that he doesn't use it and if he did, it was only in small amounts. You all then keep asking him questions about it and he eventually claimed that he was going to drop it off at a friend's house! You then immediately call him out on his bullshit and started calling him a pot head and so on. You then begin to interrogate him on the woman he was making out with at the theater. He at first denies it, but you again call bullshit and ask again. He would then say, "Just a random woman", but that only stirred everybody up even further. You then accuse him of making out with her because she was a damn prostitute! Ross again would deny it and you all would, again, call bullshit. You then interrogate him about the film last night and he told you all that it was just a simple film and nothing else. You then talk to him about possibly exorcising him because you are all worried he might be converting to another religion. He would again say that you all are just being paranoid! At some point, you would see a familiar looking red car stopping in front of the house. You knew right away that it was that rag-headed terrorist he was staying with! In a fit of rage, you would storm out and start to interrogate him next, but he would just act stupid and refuse to answer questions. Just as your blood begins to boil at an all time high, you would feel someone grab at you and throw you into the grass before he would hop into the red car and take off. You knew right away it was that asshole Ross and he has just slipped away! Just as you started to cuss up a storm, you hear your mother shouting at the top of her lungs. You would quickly run back into the house to ask what was wrong and find out that Ross is planning to see another dumb Indian movie that night!


Oh, this was not going to fly! He has already seen one dumb movie last night and now he is planning to watch another?!? Oh Hell no, not this time! You and your wife and another relative would quickly get in your truck and start to haul ass after the bastards! However, just as you drive through the downtown area, you would once again get pulled over by police for speeding. You would then begin to complain to the cops!


While your group is coughing your lungs out from all of the pepper spraying, you would all be thrown into a police van and get hauled off to jail.

As your group gets taken away, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047383