*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047488
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2275393
My book for the Alice In Wonderland Challenge.
#1047488 added July 26, 2023 at 2:33pm
Restrictions: None
Mona, Eyestar In Wonderland
eyestar~* left us and it is sad to lose a friend. She encouraged me to write in the Wonderland Challenge. She cheered me on. It was a lot of fun. I ask what kind of adventure would Mona and I have in Wonderland. We would fall down the Rabbit Hole. We could have tea with The Mad Hatter. The March Hare had better not throw teapots. The red queen. She was there. She yelled at Mona and I. Mona turned into a fairy and flew off. Sprinkles the unicorn came by and rescued me. The White Queen gave Mona and I wands. So, we used our wands on the Red Queen and her hair fell out. She fell on the ice again. Sorry, Red Queen.

Mona and I are staying at The White Queen's palace. We are having tea. What? No Diet Pepsi? Chocolate Cupcakes. My favorite. Mona and I are staying as guests at the palace. We are playing PacMan. We play the Downton Abbey Game. The Game where items are hidden. Like Mary hiding Edith's typewriter. This game is like Clue.

Mona and I go flying in the forest. I have wings now, thanks to the magic wand. We play with the horse flies. The horse flies are small horse with wings. They look like hummingbirds. There are valleys and lakes. We see a boat and Mona and get in the boat. We go down a river that is brown and turns to lavender. We see black swans and white swans. We hear Moon River playing.

Mona and I go back to the White Queen's palace. We get to watch movies. We watch Breakfast At Tiffanys. We watch Pretty In Pink. Mona and I go out the next day and see Tweedledee and Tweedledum. They are cute and entertaining. We visit the caterpillar. Did you know he turns back and forth from a butterfly into a caterpillar again? We smoke pipes with him. The taste is relaxing.

Mona and I are being chased by centaurs and trolls. Dragons and unicorns chase them off. It is getting late and I need to go home. Mona tells me that she can't go with me. She has to stay in Wonderland. I hug her. I don't want to leave but I can always come back. Mona, I will see you again. I miss you. Every time I think of Alice in Wonderland, I will think of Mona.

Merit Badge in eyestar
[Click For More Info]

  In remembrance of our friend Mona. *^*Heartt*^* Thank you for stopping by to visit  [Link To Item #2213174] ! *^*Rabbit*^* It was one of Mona's favorite challenges to write, and she also had a blast judging a round in 2022 which you were participating in   so glad you took the opportunity to jump in a give it a try! *^*Delight*^* Happy Writing to You! ~Lornda

Merit Badge in Queen Alice
[Click For More Info]

  "To the Looking-Glass world it was Alice that said,
⁠'I've a sceptre in hand, I've a crown on my head;
⁠Let the Looking-Glass creatures, whatever they be,
⁠Come and dine with the Red Queen, the White Queen, and me!'"  

Thank you for being a part of  [Link To Item #wonderland]  and    CONGRATULATIONS    on your crown for completing the journey!

I hope many more wonderful adventures await you in your future writings! 
*^*Crown*^*
Merit Badge in Wonderland
[Click For More Info]

Thanks so very much for your most generous donation to  [Link To Item #army]  via my notebook fundraiser! Your kindness is very much appreciated! *^*Heart*^*


Mad Hatter, Tea Set and Alice Image


© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047488