*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047502-A-Very-Busy-Day-Not-to-Write
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1047502 added April 4, 2023 at 11:41pm
Restrictions: None
A Very Busy Day Not to Write
A Very Busy Day Not to Write


It’s been one of those second days off from work. My brother and I had a lot that needed to be done today. As a result, I didn’t have too much time to do any writing today. Don’t get me wrong. I have been able to do some writing, but it hasn’t been too much so far because of what my brother and I had to do today.

That isn’t exactly right, though. It’s not that I didn’t have time to write, but I didn’t do any writing. I’m in the planning stages of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. What does that mean? It means that I’m almost starting over from scratch. I am starting over for the second half of my episodes. What does that mean? It means the first half is the same as before.

The second half is the flip side of the first. What does that mean? That means flipping the first half into the second half of these episodes I have turned them into an episode based on one of the three main characters in this project aka Chaad, Suuri, and Hoolle. At least I think that’s what I have done. I’m still crunching the numbers together to see how bad it is.

If these numbers add up, I will be ready to start writing single sentences for my Story Outlines and Scene Outlines. The Act Breakdowns will be mostly the same. So will the order for the Story Outlines. It’s individual single sentences that may be different, and that’s because of the updates I started working on before I realized I needed to start almost all over again.

Those updates, Act Breakdown, Story Outlines, and Scene Outlines weren’t a total waste of time. For the most part, they were, but they also weren’t because I know where these changes need to be made. True, under these new Outlines, they may still need a little tweaking, but it shouldn’t be as hard to do them. At least I hope that they won’t.

Yesterday, today, and tomorrow are my days off from work. Normally, I would be working on my short stories for this month. Only I didn’t have any short stories to write that I knew about until late last night. The prompt for the second Short Story that I usually write this month hasn’t been posted yet. Unless it came in within the last twenty-four hours. There has been a hint about what that prompt will be, but there still isn’t any prompt as far as I know.

I have been thinking about my WDC Short story for this month, but I haven’t decided which one that I want to write. Besides, it’s more important that I get my planning done for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. After all, I return to work tomorrow night at midnight aka Thursday morning.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047502-A-Very-Busy-Day-Not-to-Write