*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047587-Entry-3-of-the-April-2023-Contest
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2293245
The ongoing Blog for Andre the Blog Monkey and the Banana Bar
#1047587 added April 5, 2023 at 10:23pm
Restrictions: None
Entry #3 of the April 2023 Contest


P9. Rant about annoying situation(s) that keep happening
A young couple moved in next-door last year. They’re very pleasant, have two darling toddlers. They also have two dogs. The dogs are nice, don’t bark much. Well, now that I wrote that, they do bark. Every time they are left alone. Annoying. But another problem I see lately is every time they let the dogs out of the house, they run to our yard and pee on the bushes by our house. A direct bee-line, or pee-line, so to say. They don’t stop in their yard.

Annoying. They did say they want to put up a privacy fence. We hope they do, because then we don’t have to go to that expense. I really don’t want my yard fenced in. We no longer have a dog. Our dog didn’t wander the neighborhood. She was trained not to. But then, there are many a dog now that seems to not be trained.

IMHO, why have a pet if you don’t train it? Why let it run the neighborhood, menacing people and plants, with no regard for other people’s property.

If you want to let your animals roam, then live in the country, where you have acreage. But then, if your dogs roam around in the country, they are liable to get shot on sight.

So, keep your animals in town on a leash when they are out of your home. It’s the rule. Otherwise, they may end up in doggie jail. I may be the one calling the cops on them. I've done it with other dogs, and I'll do it again.






new signature 2021



Quill Finalist Logo 2022.
Quill Nominee Signature 2022

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2023 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047587-Entry-3-of-the-April-2023-Contest