*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048214-Great-Fantastic-Wonderful
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1048214 added April 14, 2023 at 11:44pm
Restrictions: None
Great, Fantastic, Wonderful
Great, Fantastic, Wonderful


Don’t ask me how I did it because I don’t know how it happened. All I do know is that I not only got the hundred and sixty single sentences to finish Episode Two, Not Hiding in Darkness, of my Water Wars scriptwriting project, but I also got the setup for my third episode, Floating Weapons, written too. Now I’m ready to start writing my single sentences for this episode.

It was a weekday aka Friday. That’s why I don’t know how I did it, but I did. Once I started writing those one hundred and sixty single sentences I couldn’t stop until I finished them. The only thing that slowed me down a little bit was work, and that wasn’t too much of a problem earlier today. If it was any problem at all. I don’t think it was a problem today. After all, I got almost all of these one hundred and sixty sentences done before my first patrol at work.

What I think helped me the most was that the setup for Episode Three was the same setup for Part Two of the Movie Introduction. The only differences were that the storylines were different and there was a slight change of numbering for the Story Outline. It didn’t take me too long to write it. Unfortunately, it was toward the end of my shift when it started getting busier at work and I don’t have as much time for writing as I do during the early hours of my shift.

Now, what is going to happen with my last two episodes for this project? I have already done the setup for Episode Three. All I need to do is write my single sentences for the Act Breakdown, the Story Outline, and the Scene Outline. Once I get that done, I can start all over again with my setup for Episode Four, About Thirty Sunrises Ago. That setup will be the same as Episode One. Except for the storylines and a slight change in numbering for the Story Outline.

Will I be able to get it all finished tomorrow? If I do, what’s next? After today, there is a very good chance that I can get both episodes finished tomorrow. I doubt that I will, though. Might get some of the single sentences for Episode Four written, but I probably won’t get all of them. Hope I do. If I can get both written tomorrow, that means I can start doing the single paragraphs for these Story Outlines and Scene Outlines.

Whether I start working on the single paragraphs when I start work on April the sixteenth, my birthday, or not, I should be starting to write them before the end of my shift. It could be at the beginning of my shift, toward the middle of it, or nearer the end, but whenever it happens I should be starting to write these paragraphs this Sunday. I’m thinking it will be near the middle of my Sunday shift when I start writing my paragraphs, but it could be a little earlier than that. I don’t think it will be later, though. Could be wrong about that too.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048214-Great-Fantastic-Wonderful