*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048168-One-Hundred-and-Ten-Isnt-Too-Bad-for-a-Weekday
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1048168 added April 13, 2023 at 11:32pm
Restrictions: None
One Hundred and Ten Isn't Too Bad for a Weekday
One Hundred and Ten
Isn’t Too Bad for a Weekday


Between work and the setting up of Episode Two, Not Hiding in Darkness, of my Water Wars scriptwriting project, I only had about three hours to start writing any single sentences for this project. That’s why I only got one hundred and ten of them written earlier today at work. Some may say that isn’t very much when it comes to writing. I disagree with that.

I think one hundred and ten single sentences is very good writing. Especially, since I did it at work. One hundred and ten equals about twenty-six to thirty single paragraphs. When you look at it like that, one hundred and ten single sentences look very, very good. At least I think that it is.

Why did I get more written earlier today at work? As I wrote above it was because of work and the setting up of this episode. Mostly because of the setup. What I do at work is pretty much always the same. The time it takes me to do that work may differ a little bit, but it’s still basically the same. Give it or take it a minute or two. That doesn’t slow me down that much. If it slows me down at all.

What slowed me down was the setting up of this episode. It took me about twice as long as I thought it should have taken me to do it. After all, I was just copying Part One of the Movie Introduction to this series. At least I was with the order of the characters and their numeric numbers. All that really changed was the storylines, and they didn’t come out until I started writing these single sentences.

So, what did I accomplish earlier today at work? After I set up this episode, I started working on my single sentences. The Act Breakdown for each of the six main characters came first. With the help of the Act Breakdown, I did the Story Outline for this episode. Those two combined made ninety single sentences. The other twenty came from the Teaser Act from my Scene Outline for a total of one hundred and ten single sentences.

That only leaves one hundred and sixty single sentences left to finish writing the single sentences for this episode. I should be able to do that with about six hours of writing time tomorrow at work. May even be able to start the setup for episode three, Floating Weapons, tomorrow morning. I’m not going to count on the latter until it happens.

After all, one hundred and sixty single sentences will be a lot of writing to be done in only about six hours of writing time. It can be done, and I should be able to do it, but I may barely get them written. If that’s true, I will need to start the next episode set up Saturday morning.

Whether I get to Episode Three or not tomorrow, I should be able to get the single sentences part of this project done by the end of this weekend. I might even be able to get started on the single paragraphs for my Story Outlines this week too. If I don’t it probably won’t be too much. So, I may not start that until next Thursday morning when I return to work.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048168-One-Hundred-and-Ten-Isnt-Too-Bad-for-a-Weekday