*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048329-The-First-12-of-April---Mays-gonna-be-a-doozy
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1048329 added April 17, 2023 at 12:45pm
Restrictions: None
The First 1/2 of April - May's gonna be a doozy
Well, I've had a couple more doctor's visits...and now I have more! *Headbang* . Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for getting things taken care of, but good heavens!

I have a kidney function test to see the status of the health of my kidneys...and there is a particular concern about my right kidney. That is on May 2nd.

May 4th is an appointment to see the nutritionist. I will see what the next steps are in regard to surgery for weight loss.
May 9th I have a regular appointment to see my primary care physician.

- discussion of sleep apnea test, possible referral to counsellor, and referral to get a colonoscopy *Mindblown* ACCK.

May 10th I will have a urology appointment to find out results for kidney test.

I also have an appointment for mammogram that day...LOL *EyesLeft*

Then I had a cardiology appointment on the 13th of April. I do have CHF, but she wants me to have an ECG and a pulmonary function test on the 30th of May.

So...hurry up and wait...and these check engine lights...I feel like I need a system reboot *FacePalm*. At this rate, I wonder if I'm going to get to use the swimming pool at all this summer *Sad*

On the plus-side: I don't have anymore doctor's appointment for the next two weeks. LOL.



signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2023 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048329-The-First-12-of-April---Mays-gonna-be-a-doozy