*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048355-Only-Two-So-Far-Today
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1048355 added April 17, 2023 at 11:41pm
Restrictions: None
Only Two So Far Today
Only Two So Far Today


Unfortunately, today has been a very normal first day off from work aka a Monday. What does that mean when it comes to my writing? It means that my brother and I had a lot of things that needed to be done. Unfortunately, it took us most of the day to finish doing them.

As a result, I didn’t have that much time to work on my WDC Short Story for this month. It also means that I only got two more sections/parts done with this Short Story. That means I have seven more parts/sections to write before this Short Story is written, and less than two weeks to write them.

If this was the only Short Story, I’m trying to write this month I wouldn’t be too worried. Unfortunately, it’s not the only one. I’m writing a second one this month too. With just under two weeks left until the end of this month, I don’t have too much time to write them.

With so little time left before the end of this month, I was hoping to get at least three sections/parts finished in the next three days. If I can do that, I will be able to finish both of these short stories before this month ends. After what happened today, it doesn’t look like I’m going to be able to do that.

The only way for me to get them both done by the end of this month was to get at least three of them written per day. If I can do that, I may have a chance to write them both. So far, I haven’t been able to do those three today. I still have one more part/section left before I can write that.

One way of keeping up with this WDC Short Story is to continue working on it after I write and post this blog entry for today. That is what I’m going to try to do, but I don’t know if I can do it or not. After all, it has been another typical day off for me today. The lack of sleep so far today.

This has happened a lot to me. Especially in the last several months. I didn’t get too much sleep the night before this day. As a result, I may not feel like staying up to write one more section/part of this Short Story. Want to do it, and I need to write at least one more part/section, but I don’t think I can.

There is one other solution for me to get both of these short stories written this month. I don’t want to do it, though. After all, it means me working on one or both of them at work. It can be done. I have done it before. Don’t want to do it, though. Work is for my scriptwriting. Not my short stories.

Right now, I don’t need to worry about writing them at work instead of my scriptwriting projects. Won’t need to worry if I can get this WDC Short Story finished in the next two days. That may not happen, though. I don’t know about tomorrow, but Wednesdays for the next few months may be a problem.

As far as I know, my brother and I don’t have too much to do tomorrow. If that’s true, then I need to get most of this WDC Short Story as I can write it tomorrow. After all, on Wednesday mornings I won’t be able to do any writing. I may not feel up to doing it later on that day either.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048355-Only-Two-So-Far-Today