*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048481-More-Than-One-Short-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1048481 added April 19, 2023 at 11:37pm
Restrictions: None
More Than One Short Story
More Than One Short Story


When I first woke up early this morning, I didn’t know what was going to happen to me today. I knew my brother and I had one thing that we needed to do early today, but I didn’t know if we had anything else that we needed to do. Didn’t think that we did, but I have thought that before and was wrong.

Luckily, I was wrong about that. Including what we needed to do this morning. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it might be. I thought it was going to take a little bit longer than it did. Not a lot longer, but longer. What does that mean when it comes to my writing? It means that I had plenty of time to finish writing my WDC Short Story for this month.

I only had two sections/parts to write to finish this Short Story, and it didn’t take me too long to finish writing them. Was a little bit worried about the length of these last two parts/sections, though. Both ran over the one-eighty that I was allotting for each section/part. I had to do some re-writing on both of them. Sometimes that can be a big problem. This time it wasn’t. It was a little bit of a problem, but not a big one.

True, I haven’t created it on WDC, but there isn’t any rush to do it. After all, I still have a week and a half until the end of this month. I will get it done, but I thought getting more writing done on the second Short Story was more important. That is what I have been working on for the rest of today. didn’t have a lot of time to work on it, but what little time I did have to work on it I did.

Even with the re-writing, it only took me about three hours to finish writing it. What does that mean for the second Short Story that I’m wanting to write this month? It means that I had some time to work on it today. Haven’t started writing it yet, but I do know what it’s going to be about, and I have finished setting it up into parts/sections. I just haven’t started writing it physically yet.

Could still work on this second Short Story at work, but I’m not going to do that for a couple of reasons. One reason is it’s hard for me to write them at work because I’m handwriting them. It means counting each word in a paragraph. That’s hard to do. At least it is for me. The second reason is I don’t want to do it unless it’s really needed.

When I’m working, I want to work on my scriptwriting projects. It’s still hard to do because of the handwriting, but it’s not as hard as it is for short stories. Besides, my scriptwriting has always been at work. Only the transcribing is done at home, and I only do that because I have to do it. I would prefer to do it at work, but I can’t do that.

True, I have had to write some or all of a Short Story at work. I might even need to do that for this second Short Story, but I don’t like to do that unless it’s absolutely necessary. It’s not that bad yet. It may come down to doing it next week at work, but I don’t need to do it this week.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048481-More-Than-One-Short-Story