*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048483-Write-write-and-write
by NelY
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2292262
... where my muse goes for 2023 ...
#1048483 added April 20, 2023 at 1:16am
Restrictions: None
Write, write and write.
A writer is not a mere dreamer or planner, but one who puts pen to paper and spills their soul onto the page. The task of the writer is to engage in the act of writing. I have always believed that the act of writing is what truly shapes a writer, not simply reading. As a writer, it is imperative to write and explore the depths of one's writing by immersing oneself in the vast expanse of literature. I believe that simply reading does not make one a writer.

"I found myself standing in the kitchen, observing his condition with a sense of unease. I made the decision to prepare and consume him. I continue to exist, moving forward through the passage of time."

The finest narrative one can produce is a reflection of their innermost being. I believe that one can only surpass oneself, not by imitating others. You cannot find inspiration by emulating someone else's persona. Writing is a reflection of the innermost self, a manifestation of the soul's voice that resonates with the world. It encompasses the full spectrum of human emotions, from the boundless depths of love to the searing intensity of hate, from the tranquil serenity of peace to the tumultuous chaos of war, from the exhilarating heights of excitement to the mundane routines of everyday life. To write is to embrace one's true self and express it with unbridled authenticity.

Ideas are like elusive spirits, intangible until they escape the confines of the mind and manifest themselves in the world. Otherwise, it is merely an object within the casket to be sealed and buried for eternity.

Write now and write today, I reminded myself. Whatever I had written, that was all that mattered.

© Copyright 2023 NelY (UN: nely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NelY has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048483-Write-write-and-write