*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048453-When-I-see
by NelY
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2292262
... where my muse goes for 2023 ...
#1048453 added April 19, 2023 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
When I see.
I long for the embrace of divine mercy in my final moments, yet it seems to elude me. In the midst of this darkness, only the devil himself would dare to embrace me. I spent my formative years in his company.

I found myself engulfed by the earth.
In the midst of this obscurity, there was nothing to grasp onto.
I didn't seek it out, but somehow it found me. I discovered my misplaced soul.
The agony and trepidation that consume me may they serve as the catalyst for my growth.

In the darkness, my mind becomes a beacon, illuminating all that lies before me. I gazed upon the world with a sense of desolation. I contemplated for a long time until I came to the realisation that there is and will continue to be life.

I pondered the question deeply, as if it were a riddle that held the key to unlocking the mysteries of the universe. The answer, however, remained elusive, like a fish darting just out of reach in a murky pond. And so I continued to contemplate, searching for the truth that lay hidden beneath the surface of the water.

These words, unadorned and simple, hold no meaning until I am able to discover myself within them.

It was at that moment that my eyes were opened.

© Copyright 2023 NelY (UN: nely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NelY has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048453-When-I-see