*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048733
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1048733 added April 24, 2023 at 11:15pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - Evil Dead Rise
It was April 17, 2023, and you have just gotten out of jail! You are still hopping mad about that asshole brother of yours getting you and your little family arrested! Lately, things within your family hasn't exactly gone well. For starters, your other brother and his family had to spend Easter in the hospital because that asshole brother Ross bought back COVID and got them all infected! Then there is, of course, that fucking bimbo that he was making out with at the International Movie Theater last month! Not only was she probably the one that loaded Ross up with all kinds of diseases that got a bunch of people in your family sick, but anytime you, or anyone in your family, makes a video talking shit about her, she would be quick to flag them and get them taken off of Youtube. The reasoning is usually "Racism, hateful content, ETC.", which is just a bunch of shit! Of course, Ross, being her knight in shining armor, would go on his Twitter and say shit like, "Last I checked, Youtube didn't allow people to post videos of themselves spewing all kinds of racial slurs and other insults..." When you saw this post, it would always MAKE YOUR GODDAMN BLOOD BOIL, BECAUSE HE KNOWS GODDAMN WELL SHE IS THE REASON WHY A PLAGUE IS SPREADING ACROSS YOUR FAMILY AND WHY THOSE POOR KIDS HAD TO SPEND EASTER IN THE HOSPITAL!!!

And to top it all off, your other brother would get so depressed from all of this that he and a group of his friends have started traveling state to state, going to different conventions, and getting drunk off of their asses every night like college students! Once again, that asshole brother of yours would chime in and say, "Boy, I sure hope he doesn't have something to take care of at home while he is constantly traveling and getting shit-faced every night like a drunkard...such as children...OH WAIT!" At this point, your blood started boiling again and you and your family decided to go pay that bastard another visit!

On April 21st, 2023, You and your family decided to pay the fucker a visit! When you arrive at his house, you notice that his Jeep is gone, but a beat-up, silver Sedan was there instead. You pick up a pair of binoculars and look into the house and see that his female friend is the only one in the house and she was there taking care of his cats. You then remember that the asshole was going to some community event with his roommate that night. Infuriated, you would pick up a small rock and throw it at his house. The rock didn't break anything, but it hit the house hard enough to cause an alarm to go off. In a panic, you run back to your truck and try to drive off, but you have somehow got yourself lost in Ross's neighborhood. Unfortunately, you were too slow and ended up running into the cops responding to the alarms. While talking to the cops, you see a familiar looking Jeep pull into the driveway. You knew exactly who it was and your blood started to boil again. Of course, Ross would try to approach you, but the horde of cops would keep him away from you and your group. After about half an hour, a cop would approach you and tells you that you are getting trespassed from your brother's home and if you come back, you would go to jail. Not wanting to return to jail so soon, you would agree and drive off from Ross's neighborhood. As you drive off, you would go into a cussing fit as your newly wed wife would check in on his Twitter. Turns out, he is seeing another horror movie, "Evil Dead Rise."


This was perfect! All you have to do now is find out what time the bastard is going to see the movie tomorrow and...
Just then, your phone rings. It was your supervisor and he wanted you to come in and work tomorrow...on a Saturday...
You agree with clenched teeth and waited until you hang up before you start up another cussing fit while you drive!

THE NEXT DAY...


You were fucking furious, YOU WANTED TO GO BACK TO THE MOVIES AND KICK THAT BASTARD'S ASS FOR THE SHIT HE DID TO HIS OWN FAMILY ON EASTER, AND YOUR ASSHOLE SUPERVISOR IS MAKING YOU WORK ON THE WEEKENDS AGAIN!

This was such horse shit, YOUR BROTHER AND HIS FRIENDS ARE OUT HAVING A BALL AT THE MOVIES AND YOUR ASS IS STUCK AT WORK!

During your lunch break, you hear about how awesome the movie is from your coworkers and this made your blood boil even more! You immediately ran up to your supervisor and ask to go home early for the weekend and he says this.

"Oh yeah, of course you can, and tomorrow, and the day after that...and the day after that...and the day after that...in other words, if you don't get back to work soon, your alcoholic ass is fired!!!"


You get a bit ticked, but walk out of the office quietly and head back to work. As you continue to work, your blood continues to boil at both your supervisor and at your asshole brother!!!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048733