*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048790-Its-Not-Looking-Too-Bad
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1048790 added April 25, 2023 at 11:42pm
Restrictions: None
It's Not Looking Too Bad
It’s Not Looking Too Bad


It isn’t looking too good that I’m going to get my second Short Story that I’m trying to get done this month before I go back to work this Thursday morning. I only have five sections/parts left to finish this Short Story, but I only have one day to write them. Will I finish it before I return to work? There is also a good chance I won’t.

I almost got what I wanted to get accomplished today with ten parts/sections. That would have left me only three to do tomorrow. Unfortunately, I didn’t get quite that many. I only got eight of them written, and I’m kind of surprised that I got that many done. After all, I was wrong again about what needed to be done today by my brother and me.

Yesterday, I wrote that I didn’t think my brother and I needed to get done today. I was wrong about that. My brother had something he needed to do this morning, but I wasn’t part of that. Unfortunately, I was part of what needed to be done later on today. As a result, I didn’t have too much time to work on this Short Story as I thought.

If I could have started when I first woke up earlier today, I probably would have gotten the ten sections/parts that I was hoping to get today. I may have even gotten the other three to finish this Short Story. That didn’t happen, though. Only eight of them were written earlier today. I still have five parts/sections left to write.

Of course, if it wasn’t so hard for me to write these sections/parts I could have gotten more written too. What do I mean by that? It means that I’m writing a fifteen parts/sections Short Story. That means that there are only one hundred and thirty-three words per section/part. So far, it has been very hard for me to write that many words.

Will I get these five parts/sections written tomorrow? It’s not impossible, but there is a very good chance I won’t be able to do it. If I can’t then I will need to finish writing it at work. That means handwriting it at work and transcribing it onto my laptop. It can be done, but I don’t really want to do it if it doesn’t need to be done.

The good news about all this is if I do need to finish it at work, I should only have one or two sections/parts left to write. Three at the most probably, and it shouldn’t take me too long to write them at work. It all depends on how many I can get written tomorrow before I go back to work. The more that I can get written tomorrow, the less I need to do at work.

I don’t know if I can finish this Short Story tomorrow or not, but I hope that I can. After all, I don’t want to finish it at work unless I need to do it to get it finished before the end of the month, and that is only a few days away now. If I need to finish it at work, then that is what I will do. I’m just hoping that it’s not going to come to that again.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048790-Its-Not-Looking-Too-Bad