*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048851-Double-the-Great-News
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1048851 added April 26, 2023 at 11:32pm
Restrictions: None
Double the Great News
Double the Great News


Don’t know how I did it, but I finished the last five sections/parts that I needed to finish my second Short Story for this month. It’s not a very well one because it’s so complicated. It is done, though. Now all I need to do is to create it and my WDC Short Story for this month and enter these contests.

I haven’t done either one, but I will probably tomorrow after I get home from work. Before I go to sleep. Normally, I take that time to relax before I go to sleep, but tomorrow I probably won’t be doing that. After all, there are only a few more days until the end of this month. If I don’t do it tomorrow or Friday, I only have the weekend to do it.

The end of this month is this Sunday, and I don’t want to wait until the last second to enter these contests. True, a lot would say that I’m already too late, and I’m one of them, but getting them in by the deadline is what is most important. That deadline is Sunday. I will get them created and entered. It may not be tomorrow, but it will be by this weekend. I’m not going to take the chance of not entering them by waiting until the last second.

That’s the good news for my short stories this month. Now for the second good news: my scriptwriting. By finishing the second Short Story late this afternoon, it means I won’t need to finish it at work. That means I will be able to continue working on my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Didn’t think that I was going to be able to do that until probably Friday.

For a while there I thought that I would be needing tomorrow to finish writing my second Short Story for this month, but I don’t. I got it done a little bit earlier today. The only thing that I didn’t do was create and enter these contests for either one of my short stories. At least not yet, I haven’t.

I didn’t really want to finish writing this second Short Story at work. Especially, not only a few parts/sections of it. If it was toward the beginning or middle of this Short Story, it wouldn’t have been so bad. Except it would have taken me longer to finish it. After all, I do have to handwrite my writing at work.

It would have been even harder with this second Short Story. I write that because of the Word Count Limitations for this Short Story. Most of my stories are about five to ten sections/parts per story, and quite a few of them are ten. This Short Story has fifteen parts/sections. That means I only had one hundred and thirty-three words to work within each section/part.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048851-Double-the-Great-News